Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "just go to college bro, STEM is actually the easy way"

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
1508221183788.jpg

tenor-49.gif

Don't worry the gov is actively trying to import tons of STEMs from the 3rd world to make sure your degree rivals the earnings of a burger flipper.

Don't worry the gov is actively trying to import tons of STEMs from the 3rd world to make sure your degree rivals the earnings of a burger flipper.
There’s more to it than that.

Chemistry is a bitch. 4 years ago i was pretty interested in chem but when it got harder i hated it.

Chemistry is a bitch. 4 years ago i was pretty interested in chem but when it got harder i hated it.
Agreed
STEM in general just kills me, I actually passed all of my science and math classes with usually As and Bs but I hated the classes

I always had trouble with chemistry. Physics I understood alright, same with math but chemistry was just "why are these reactions happening"

There’s more to it than that.
All leads to the same thing, it's almost impossible to gain money without living a lie, breaking laws, or being lucky.

130 IQ or bust if you dont have a hole tbh.

I always had trouble with chemistry. Physics I understood alright, same with math but chemistry was just "why are these reactions happening"
The exact opposite for me. I found chemistry easier

stem is too hard for me
Brainlet+memes_c52efa_6684167.jpg

just inject heroin

I fucking hate chemistry

Just join the military.

If you are still finding it difficult @Michael15651 can help

Yeah, I tried but engineering was way too fucking hard for me. Did 1 year in university then dropped out.

All I got out of it was another year of being socially ridiculed and a $5000 debt.

Yeah, I tried but engineering was way too fucking hard for me. Did 1 year in university then dropped out.

All I got out of it was another year of being socially ridiculed and a $5000 debt.
What are you doing now?
Do you have any plans abou your education?

Tbh I like CS and Math. Now I'm going to do some math btw.

Oh shit that actually sounds like a comfy idea. I don't mind being a trucker after the military though.
I thought you're planning on getting shot.

im waaaaayyyy too low iq for that

Ill probably do biomedical engineering if I don't rope soon tbh

Good thing Im a major nerd and enjoy learning engineering for fun

Then you literally never have do do any of that hard stuff again after you graduate.

It is like those hard classes are just to keep these fields exclusive. Which is fine by me. Don't need riff raff driving down my wages.

Liberals caused all of this

I'm in STEM and I say it's hell to have many homeworks, formulas, and practical exams without a foid loving and comforting you

What happened to "Learn to code?" If you can go from coal miner to coder, two jobs that have dick to do with each other, surely anyone can code.

STEM actually works. Just study Mathematics.