Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to a therapist bro!

i cant believe people really dont think that therapists/psychiatrists dont judge their patients. ive heard some horror stories from mentally ill people who sought treatment

Average leftist theracuck

Never ever go to TheRapist. They never give solution, jfl they are only there to pretend to talk and be concerned with you. My TheRapist just told me to write my thoughts on a note and water some fucking plants, then they made a paper stating that my depression is cured :woke:

i cant believe people really dont think that therapists/psychiatrists dont judge their patients. ive heard some horror stories from mentally ill people who sought treatment

Never ever go to TheRapist. They never give solution, jfl they are only there to pretend to talk and be concerned with you. My TheRapist just told me to write my thoughts on a note and water some fucking plants, then they made a paper stating that my depression is cured :woke:
its a scam

therapy is a meme anyway

even the normies replying understand

millenials pushing theRAPISTS has got to be revealed as a way they exploit the disenfranchised

Can therapists increase the size of my penis?

@Atavistic Autist is going to have a field day

It's literally a money milking scam. People before 2000s didn't need therapy.

I hate normies :lasereyes:
I hare therapists :feelswhat:
I hate foids :feelsohgod:
I hate niggers :feelsdevil:

Yeah but who tf is using this guy as a therapist? He looks like a Ryan Reynolds fan who takes everything in the movies seriously.

If you listen to him for advice, you deserve to be mocked.

I’ve been to so many different therapists and counselors, they never help and just put holes in my wallet

therapy, for inkwells, can be summarized as either: "don't focus on your inceldom bro!" or antidepressants:feelsohgod:
it's a waste of time and money

I’ve been to so many different therapists and counselors, they never help and just put holes in my wallet
what did they tell you?

Sounds like he needs a therapist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back