Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just go therapy bruh ?

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
What is a theRapist going to tell me that I don't already know?

Just socializ bruh?

Pills to castracize me and turn me into a cuck
yes, the cause a slow body dead and the therapist will kindly smile in your face and will live his good life.

therapy is very bad and will ruin your life. FUCK THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!

theRapist will teach you how to RAPE

100% ascension strat

therapists try to gaslight people and convince them that their problems aren't real, and their concerns aren't 'rational'

then they give them mind-altering pills... to make them 'rational'

it's all just bullshit

it's like if I said that you're irrational for not believing that the walls are made of spiders, so I gave you LSD so that you would become rational

therapists try to gaslight people and convince them that their problems aren't real, and their concerns aren't 'rational'

it's all just bullshit

it's like if I said that you're irrational for not believing that the walls are made of spiders, so I gave you LSD so that you would become rational
and my parents believe in that bullshit

Most normies have no idea what therapy really is. They just heard from someone else that you're supposed to go there if you're unhappy with life. They're basically telling you to shut up

Just socializ bruh?
Stop hating women, you bitter incel. :foidSoy:
Be nice and gentle. Take a shower and a new haircut. Forget about that hatespeech on incel forums

it's all just bullshit

fact

Just socializ bruh?
Probably the most bluepilled advice regarding your perSOYnality and looks, then a nice dose of gaslighting to keep you coming back.

"Just accept invites to the concerts/parties from your friends/coworkers" - CBT whore that wrote book about theRAPY

no it's even worse, with CBT they condition you that natural pain and stress should be turned into nothingness you need to accept being treated like dirt by foids and keep trying for 500 years :lul: