Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go SEA bro!!!

16484.jpg

JFL at bringing a 3rd world noodlewhore to your country. Whitecels,just go there and fuck,dump dont be stupid and dont bring them home

JFL at bringing a 3rd world noodlewhore to your country. Whitecels,just go there and fuck,dump dont be stupid and dont bring them home
this tbqhwyf

“But muh asian wimmin are traditional. They aren’t corrupted like those western whores”

Yeah fuck off with that. Your precious waifu would stab you in the back and cuck you for a more attractive man if given half a chance. AWALT.

To be fair, she's Chinese, and he's a dumb boomer who just married the first Asian girl who showed him interest. People who can JBWmaxx with Asians almost gain artificial chadhood, and get a somewhat pick of a litter if you're not a complete sperg, he could have easily found someone better if he properly SEAmaxxed.

She didn't fuck him before they were married! why did he marry her then? is he really the biological father of his child?

She didn't fuck him before they were married! why did he marry her then? is he really the biological father of his child?
I watched all his vids, the guy is a complete dumbass.

probably not he is the ultimate cuck

Cope even st.blackopscel would slay in SEA

just fucking jfl tbh

JFL @ expecting whites to pay thousands just so they can bang these goblins
Itsover30
20180303 120929

Is there any update on the foids he impregnated? I'd really like to see how their parents reacted.
Pig looking one got an abortion after her sister beat him up and broke his arm, don't know about the others tbh

Pig looking one got an abortion after her sister beat him up and broke his arm, don't know about the others tbh
Sounds hilarious. You got any photos, chatlogs or something?

Maybe I should make a seperate thread about this and ask for info.

>This thread again
Ahhhhhhhh my sig explains all wrong with SEAmaxxing

Sounds hilarious. You got any photos, chatlogs or something?

Maybe I should make a seperate thread about this and ask for info.
I never bothered saving them, make a separate thread and ask Weed since he saved most of the pics

Why would I feel sorry for this bloke? This guy has at least fuked her once in exchange for a green card.

Asian whores want western men so they can get more freedoms and be like every other western woman

Import the rice, pay the price.

@Weed Do you have the pix and log ?

Looks like itsover SEAmaxxxed properly, he pumped and dumped successfully.

If you’re incel, do not marry a SEA foid. Do not waste your time raising and nurturing eventual babies they can spawn. If you want your genes to propagate, just pump and dump, and donate sperm.

Never build a relationship and a family with a SEA foid, never bring them in a western society.

Impressive performance in the video, I liked the accent. However, this outcome was highly predictable. I wonder, before importing the rice, don´t they watch on internet how they show their true colors? If you would have to stay in her home country to avoid her getting spoiled, this tells a lot about of the real value of a relationship with a femoid. I hope sexbots come, soon. AWALT.