Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just go outside

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
And do what? Nobody meets anyone new after college. When you 'just go outside', go to a bar/club, go to some meetup thing, everyone has already brought their friends or gf/bf, they don't want to meet you and by getting up in their space and bothering them you are just making yourself look bad. Furthermore, if you don't have friends already (which people can easily infer from your social media) its sets off red flags for anyone new you potentially meet - they realize there is something wrong with you - which often spirals into a self-perpetuating cycle of rejection and social ostracism.

It is not an exaggeration that only a charismatic Chad can pull off meeting new people spontaneously.

I never see anyone who would ever date me at a bar and like you said generally people bring their friends/bfs anyway. Once you get "of age" your only hope is online dating, which everyone knows is shit if you are not attractive.

sit on a bench and watch couples

If you don't make friends your first day of uni/college, you never will

Was able to meet new people even after college, but this new young degenatrion of today is lame

Truth, this is why there are so many articles about helping people make friends after college. Because there is no social environment like college once you leave college.

And I've fallen prey to this too. I've been to bars, nightclubs, and at least one Halloween fetish party. No one goes to these things looking to hook up anymore. They come with their friends and just chill. So what are you supposed to do if you wanna make friends?

This what my stupid mother says to me, just like telling me to sign up to Facebook despite me having few friends or to take up dancing:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I go outside on a daily basis, but I'm basically just a ghost to everyone. I'm god in a room full of atheists. Which I like, because interacting with people always feels wrong and like a mistake.

I prefer night walks tbh, sometimes get too stressed tho.

i didnt know how to make friends in HS or college either

i dont like going outside my hands get cold :(

and i get stares from girls who clearly think i'm a freak :(

Was able to meet new people even after college, but this new young degenatrion of today is lame
I actually find older people are more sociable and nicer. I'm a middle millennial BTW (born '91). People my age seem to always have a stick up their ass and any interaction you have with them, you'll be walking on eggshells. And zoomers I see as not even human since they have their noses firmly planted into a screen at all times when they're not posing for selfies. They are plugged into the matrix.

I only go out when it's raining or storming. It's soothing.