Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just go outside bro

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
It will make you less depressed seeing toilets everywhere,it totally won't give you blue balls and make you even more depressed seeing things that you'll never have.

It will make you less depressed seeing toilets everywhere,it totally won't give you blue balls and make you even more depressed seeing things that you'll never have.

This is why I despise going outside and seeing femoids tease you with their sexy breedable bodies, knowing they will never let you grope or fuck them:feelscry:

I simply go to places without foids. And I don't care anymore because of my alcohol addiction. Fuck off these stupid sluts, let them eat Chad's shit and be happy with it. :feelskek:

Sa Satisfy GIF by Aleksey Efremov

I simply go to places without foids.
That's the trick. Even if i happen to see some foids when i'm indawoods i don't care because it's rare and less socially charged. It's just in big normie places with constant social signals and lots of people that i get pissed but those places are easily avoidable, well depending on where you live maybe.

Last edited:
That's the trick. Even if i happen to see some foids when i'm indawoods i don't care because it's rare and less socially charged. It's just in big normie places with constant social signals and lots of people that i get pissed but those places are easily avoidable, well depending on where you live maybe.
The woods are a good place. :feelsokman:
Foids prefer cities, shopping malls, gyms, places downtown, precisely where there is a high probability of encountering many Chads. Avoid these places as much as possible and everything is ok.

The woods are a good place. :feelsokman:
Foids prefer cities, shopping malls, gyms, places downtown, precisely where there is a high probability of encountering many Chads. Avoid these places as much as possible and everything is ok.
It's not only foids tho just normies in general. They walk around with an attitude and big mouths

It's not only foids tho just normies in general. They walk around with an attitude and big mouths
It's also about lots of sandniggers here with their annoying gangsta-rap nigger attitude. They all make me sick. Retarded low iq dumbasses.
Only older people are refreshing and friendly. Sometimes I talk with older dudes for a while. Some of them are really based.

Last edited:
It's also about lots of sandniggers here with their annoying gangsta-rap nigger attitude. They all make me sick. Retarded low iq dumbasses.
Judging from you avi you live in Germany ? I live in a neighboring country and have to endure the same plight. Though from what i see on the web they behave much better here than in Germany or especially France cause holy shit they are wild there apparently. I don't care about them and just go on with my day but some of them have bad attitudes that can get to anyone, i tend to avoid the areas they're in just for my own sanity and security even if i'm not scared of them, it's just having common sense. Not even a week ago i got pestered by a group of them late at night in the subway they were like testing me but they fucked off cause i wasn't intimidated, luckily enough it was a good day for me i guess :dab:

So yeah it's lot of factors for a current year ( :soy: ) replaced mayocel in the west : white normies are already annoying enough to deal with but there's legions of shitskins that can act hostile out of nowhere and hate your guts. The bad energy i already endured from them is insane, cause seething shitskins think every white is a privileged Chad or something, and all they do is fucking seethe. I learned to completely deflect their dark energy :bigbrain:

Is that actually your creepshot?

Judging from you avi you live in Germany ? I live in a neighboring country and have to endure the same plight. Though from what i see on the web they behave much better here than in Germany or especially France cause holy shit they are wild there apparently. I don't care about them and just go on with my day but some of them have bad attitudes that can get to anyone, i tend to avoid the areas they're in just for my own sanity and security even if i'm not scared of them, it's just having common sense. Not even a week ago i got pestered by a group of them late at night in the subway they were like testing me but they fucked off cause i wasn't intimidated, luckily enough it was a good day for me i guess :dab:
Yes, Im from Germany. The city of Cologne is not far away from here. It's almost like living in a caliphate. Luckily I'm ugly but I'm not weak or small, so these silly retards usually don't want to get on my nerves. I'm alcoholic, too and I guess they don't want to fuck off some drunk asshole who would kill instantly at least one or two of them (in GTA V).
Where do you live?

Yes, Im from Germany. The city of Cologne is not far away from here. It's almost like living in a caliphate. Luckily I'm ugly but I'm not weak or small, so these silly retards usually don't want to get on my nerves. I'm alcoholic, too and I guess they don't want to fuck off some drunk asshole who would kill instantly at least one or two of them (in GTA V).
Where do you live?
In the belgian caliphate :feelsclown:

Desperate arent We ? :feelskek:

In the belgian caliphate :feelsclown:
I thought you've got a lot of Moroccans there, too? But the sands in Germany are worse? I don't know. Sounds to me like sorting shit by smell. :feelskek: