Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just go out to the club bro! So I did

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I was tired of rotting so this weekend I decided to go a few towns over to a well known strip of resteraunts and clubs to see what its like and to observe exactly the enviornment normies and retards claim is the place to "get laid". Immediately upon stepping onto the strip the level of hyena-like foid hunting was on another level. Several retarded normies were dressed up in suits. Full on business attire you would see in a financial district, while being mogged to hell by chads on every corner. Everywhere I looked theres was chiseled jawed 6'+ chads gliding around. Of the thousands of people id say 90% were chads you would see in movies. It was absolutely rediculous. So at that point I had already given up. Foids were walking around nearly wearing nothing in cold weather. White foids were screaming at the top of their lungs trying to get attention from chads around them. I decided it was time to go home within half an hour. Is this seriously the place people "ascend"?

In 2020, it is impossible to get laid unless you are a tall white chad

low inhibmogs me

Yeah, everywhere is so many Chads.

I tend to go to places that those people would say are "for losers" and then I still strike out there. Fewer Chads in those places.

90% were Chads? How's that possible?

I was tired of rotting so this weekend I decided to go a few towns over to a well known strip of resteraunts and clubs to see what its like
Is this seriously the place people "ascend"?
To answer the marked question. No it is not. Nightclubs is one of the worst places for an incel to ascend. This all stems from the retarded oldschool notion of "just go to a bar or club, there people are drunk and looking for easy hookup"
Which is 1000% bullshit in 2019. 8/10+ is for people who get laid in clubs.

If you ever "ascend" as an incel, it won't be a one night stand. It will be with an ugly 2/10 or a fatty in a dead long term betabux relationship.
Hot hookups are for 8/10+ males in 2019 and forward.
90% were Chads? How's that possible?
Nightclubs generally weed out ugly males. Most of them die out in the enviroment with time because they realize that is not their place to be at. Too much suifuel seeing all the pretty women while being an ugly man.
But obviously he was overexaggurating

To answer the marked question. No it is not. Nightclubs is one of the worst places for an incel to ascend. This all stems from the retarded oldschool notion of "just go to a bar or club, there people are drunk and looking for easy hookup"
Which is 1000% bullshit in 2019. 8/10+ is for people who get laid in clubs.

If you ever "ascend" as an incel, it won't be a one night stand. It will be with an ugly 2/10 or a fatty in a dead long term betabux relationship.
Hot hookups are for 8/10+ males in 2019 and forward.
This district mustve been a true STD breeding ground. Almost all people there looked like one night stand hunters. The foids too. Truly degenerate

This district mustve been a true STD breeding ground. Almost all people there looked like one night stand hunters. The foids too. Truly degenerate
Stop coping, accept the blackpill in all situations. They were probably not gonna catch anything. Just enjoying some hot sex while we rotted.
Nothing degenerate about it.

i dont enjoy them