Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go out and talk to people = most useless advice ever

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
What the fuck does this even mean?

Just go to talk to random people on the streets like a retard?

What happens when you try and nobody talks to you :waitwhat: Or worse?

That's what happens to me 99% of the time, except for the occasional homeless person or crazy person that would talk to a fence post. It's not that easy to just talk to people because it's a two way street and pretty much everyone writes you off from the start, for some.

hahahahhahah fucking stupid advice just go outside and talk bro and be ready for "who the fuck are you" response :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ye, bro, it's not like people are busy with their own business, they just wander around aimlessly waiting for an inkwell to strike a conversation with them :soy: it's a very normal way of meeting people and you'll definitely not be deemed a creep (by the same people who spread this advice online)

Just go to talk to random people on the streets like a retard?

This kek, even if we attempted to do so, what are we going to bring up and randomly talk about with some normalfag. The weather?

This kek, even if we attempted to do so, what are we going to bring up and randomly talk about with some normalfag. The weather?
Legit :feelskek: We will be seen as creeps and will be laughed at maybe even arrested

person1: "So um, I like the weather today"
person2: "Yeah"
person1: "Yeah"

Just go out and talk to people​

those who talk a lot think a little

advice given by a retard, will help you become one at most

I cant just go out and socialize, thats the fucking problem