Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "just go into the trades bro"

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
When boomers say: "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers do need tradesmen don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. They are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor.

Here are issues with the trades:

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons"

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them to us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OgInYQ0GAadg/

Last edited:
I agree; with other forms of trades, it mostly depends on independent decision-making and physical aptitude, both very affected by subhumanity and the effects of it, as well as the usual type of bosses and co-workers you talk about, filled with dropout Chadlites of all types... :feelswhat:

Though I guess it's obviously preferable to not go homeless, and perhaps if you have the skills, for wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

I agree; with other forms of trades, it mostly depends on independent decision-making and physical aptitude, both very affected by subhumanity and the effects of it, as well as the usual type of bosses and co-workers you talk about, filled with dropout Chadlites of all types... :feelswhat:

Though I guess it's obviously preferable to not go homeless, and perhaps if you have the skills, for wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:
no you don't get it. I am not a twink. I am fairly strong and work outdoors myself but the trades has a "good o'l boy network". So if you are not part of the "in group" you can't advance

Last edited:
When boomers say: "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers do need tradesmen don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. They are EAGER to teach Jose' and have him work for slave labor.

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons"

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them to us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE CONTRACTORS and try to do as much house repair myself as possble.

I always get these sense they look at my chink face and give me the highest price possible

no trade for your face

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE CONTRACTORS
all rednecks? :lul:
and try to do as much house repair myself as possble.

I always get these sense they look at my chink face and give me the highest price possible
yes but if you are hispanic they LOVE you. (probably because #1. hispanics work for slave labor, and #2. Hispanic women are sexualized in the media despite being 4ft8 goblins. So stupidly a lot of boomer men delusionally think if they ass kiss hispanic men that they will one day meet a spicy latina!)

Last edited:
"Boomer advices"

If society is so worried there aren't enough young people in trades maybe they should have done something about the birth rate lmao.

If society is so worried there aren't enough young people in trades maybe they should have done something about the birth rate lmao.
no you don't get it. Boomers need tradesmen, but THEY DON"T WANT to mentor/pay them good wages. So they hire a Guatemalan slave to do it. (ironic tho a lot of boomers learned the trades by white wwii generation guys who were kind/patient etc).

no you don't get it. Boomers need tradesmen, but THEY DON"T WANT to mentor/pay them good wages. So they hire a Guatemalan slave to do it. (ironic tho a lot of boomers learned the trades by white wwii generation guys who were kind/patient etc).
its kinda like how normie news complains men aren't EARNING or EDUCATING themselves enough for all the single ladies out there-- CORRECTION, not enough TALL HUUUUUUWHITE MEN to creampie college sluts.

Plenty of short ugly whites, rich PHd chinks and curries out there.

NOT ENOUGH TALL WHIUUUHITE MEN going into trades. Boomers want rednecks like themselves to inherit their craft. No boomer wants to be like Rocky and teach a nigger to be the successor to their craft.

its kinda like how normie news complains men aren't EARNING or EDUCATING themselves enough for all the single ladies out there
no. Basically jobs go OUT OF THEIR WAY to hire women. There are mathematically not enough jobs for guys. If women tend to dominate healthcare/teaching but then ALSO are PUSHED INTO STEM men will inevitably be pushed out. There is basically a universal pink pussy employment program. (for real anyone know of a woman, especially white under 50 whose had employment issues? I have not!) But then women are too stupid to realize if they get the fancy pants jobs, guys won't either. (its not like there is an endless supply/nor demand in the economy of fancy pants jobs out there).
NOT ENOUGH TALL WHIUUUHITE MEN going into trades. Boomers want rednecks like themselves to inherit their craft. No boomer wants to be like Rocky and teach a nigger to be the successor to their craft.
no not even that. If you are the "WRONG KIND" of white they won't teach you. If you are Italian/Slav/Greek/ (even Ashkenazi Jewish). etc. they don't want to teach you. The only "whites" they like are these Scotch-Irish type whites that make up "rednecks". (rednecks are descended from Scotch-Irish people who settled in Appalachia in the 1700's. the term "redneck" comes from that Scottish/Irish people sunburn easily and their necks turn "red" in the sun. Ie "redneck".

The only non-whites they will teach are latinos (but only because they will work for slave labor and their women will act as eye candy on the site).

Last edited:
no. Basically jobs go OUT OF THEIR WAY to hire women. There are mathematically not enough jobs for guys. If women tend to dominate healthcare/teaching but then ALSO are PUSHED INTO STEM men will inevitably be pushed out. There is basically a universal pink pussy employment program. (for real anyone know of a woman, especially white under 50 whose had employment issues? I have not!) But then women are too stupid to realize if they get the fancy pants jobs, guys won't either. (its not like there is an endless supply/nor demand in the economy of fancy pants jobs out there).

no not even that. If you are the "WRONG KIND" of white they won't teach you. If you are Italian/Slav/Greek/ (even Ashkenazi Jewish). etc. they don't want to teach you. The only "whites" they like are these Scotch-Irish type whites that make up "rednecks". (rednecks are descended from Scotch-Irish people who settled in Appalachia in the 1700's. the term "redneck" comes from that Scottish/Irish people sunburn easily and their necks turn "red" in the sun. Ie "redneck".

The only non-whites they will teach are latinos (but only because they will work for slave labor and their women will act as eye candy on the site).
Boston Irish are THE most racist whites in america slightly more racist than the typical redneck in the south

Also boomer tradesmen don't even want thier own kids to do trades. Like my dad was talking to his friends saying "why aren't these kids doing trades they all go to college when they could be making $60/hr to fix someone's fridge" I told him how I wanted to be an electrician but he told me to go to college and he replied "yep that was the right choice for you".

I think it's because they know how much the works sucks and they themselves treat apprentices like slaves, but they still think everyone else's kid should be doing it anyway, just not theirs.

Boston Irish are THE most racist whites in america slightly more racist than the typical redneck in the south
The Boston Irish (Roman Catholic) are different from the redneck Scotch-Irish in the Appalachians (who are protestant/baptist). Tho these groups are somewhat similar. The Boston Irish came from Southern Ireland and Ironically migrated to the Northeast U.S.A. While the rednecks types are from Scotland/Northern Ireland and immigrated to the Southern U.S.A (but now are moving across America).

Yeah any supposed "solution" to something as complex as a job/economic/dating/mental health crisis that consists of one retarded line like "JUST DO TRADES BROOO" "JUST LEARN TO CODE BROOO" "JUST GO INTO THERAPY BROOO" "JUST IMPROOVE YOUR PERSONALITY BROOO" should instantly be disregarded.

Yeah any supposed "solution" to something as complex as a job/economic/dating/mental health crisis that consists of one retarded line like "JUST DO TRADES BROOO" "JUST LEARN TO CODE BROOO" "JUST GO INTO THERAPY BROOO" "JUST IMPROOVE YOUR PERSONALITY BROOO" should instantly be disregarded.
Coding has a lot of barriers to entry that aren’t given out at first most bootcamps are not great in quality apparently

make this another thread

why do you accept bad treatment from these normies racism should be confronted especially racism from low IQ people as ya call them (would ironically consider smearing their company name in some way.

Hmm.. what is "trades" in USA? I dont think that you are talking about some cashier

You are talking about ground work, like building?

Very true. Old trad cucks make it sound like they are desperate to hire anyone who will walk through the door. Not true. They will want some form of construction experience even for entry level apprenticeship. That is unless you are in the good ol boy network and have connections. And true about the degree, do not mention it!

Also boomer tradesmen don't even want thier own kids to do trades. Like my dad was talking to his friends saying "why aren't these kids doing trades they all go to college when they could be making $60/hr to fix someone's fridge" I told him how I wanted to be an electrician but he told me to go to college and he replied "yep that was the right choice for you".

I think it's because they know how much the works sucks and they themselves treat apprentices like slaves, but they still think everyone else's kid should be doing it anyway, just not theirs.
this!

bump , high IQ post

This These rednecks are too stupid to realize that TALL WHIUUUUHITE men who look like this
Corporal Patrick Tillman
are not going to be in the trades! They have so much going for them that they will do fine in the professional world. Usually the people who get into the trades are inceltier/low iq types. (its not like boomer tradesman are chads either, they were subhuman incels, whose elders ironically pushed them into the trades because they were too low-iq/ ugly to finish school/make it in the professional world).

Last edited:
This These rednecks are too stupid to realize that TALL WHIUUUUHITE men who look like this View attachment 673919 are not going to be in the trades! They have so much going for them that they will do fine in the professional world. Usually the people who get into the trades are inceltier/low iq types. (its not like boomer tradesman are chads either, they were subhuman incels, whose elders ironically pushed them into the trades because they were too low-iq/ ugly to finish school/make it in the professional world).
ive never seen a Chad in the trades. Not such thing as that 80s stereotype of a hot plumber or pool boy

why do you accept bad treatment from these normies racism should be confronted especially racism from low IQ people as ya call them (would ironically consider smearing their company name in some way.
Its hard to prove racism against other types of whites ie Italians/Slavs/Greeks etc. The thing with Scotch-Irish descended small-town types is they are not even aware of their biases. Basically even if you are white if you did not "grow up" or have a similar "redneck" culture (rednecks are descended from Scotland/Northern Irish folk who settled in the Southern Appalachians in the 1700's). to these guys/believe the same Fox News politics as them they don't like you. These guys are very insular/anti-intellectual and basically any white outside of their narrow social circles is intimidating to them.

The hispanics who spread gossip about me are slightly different. Hispanics in latin America are ok people but the ones they send to the u.s.a are the DREGS/crimminals/single moms etc.

ive never seen a Chad in the trades. Not such thing as that 80s stereotype of a hot plumber or pool boy
exactly. This whole redneck fantasy sounds like a gay fantasy to me. Some of those guys seem a bit sus! ie rednecks complain about their wives all the time but then they simp over some negro they see on negroball. Sounds VERY sus to me.

When boomers say: "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers do need tradesmen don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. They are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor.

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons"

Fuck the Hispanics

These are all good points. I wish I had this listed out when I thought about going into trades (Thankfully, I didn't anyway). Honestly, going into trades would've probably been worse for me than college.