Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just go for the landwhales bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
I would date a foid as long as her BMI isnt over 30. So a little overweight is fine

I didn't even see it swipe right once. I guess their gonial angles and eye shapes weren't good enough.

You know what's privilege? Not her rejecting thin guys, its having access to enough food to get that fucking big.

princess has right to be picky

I wouldnt be able to love a whale doesnt matter how much I tried and I wouldnt feel any kind of sexual atraction, I would feel the opositor actually, my dick wouldnt ever be able to get hard and seeing her naked and smelling her would most probably make me puke.
I would never date or fuck a landwhale, but that doesnt make me volcel

fucking disgusting how the double standards are. Could you imagine a man that is as overweight as her being able to swipe left 80% of the time on a person with smv levels ahead ?. The audacity of fat women

This video is brutal tbh.
I wouldnt date her btw.

“SuB-8 ThEoRy iSn’T rEaL Br0”

Tinder is not an option for sub 7s.

I bet she used her friend's pics.

The whole 'landwhale question' is only interesting if it remains a hypothetical thought experiment. There's no actual fat women who would fuck any of us. It's not like I have to fend of their advances on a daily (or any kind of) basis.

Anything above a 25 BMI is a no go for me

The worst part is that she can afford to be this picky. She's below my looks level yet she still SMVmogs me to oblivion.

Just go for the most hideous, most unfuckable creature you can ever find, bro. This totally won't make it even harder for all men to get their looksmatch and reinforce the juggernaut law.

The worst part is that she can afford to be this picky. She's below my looks level yet she still SMVmogs me to oblivion.

This woman is a 2/10. I'm a 5/10. yet she has recieved more compliments about her looks in a few hours that what i'll ever get in 10 lifetimes.
8kkv0kuw2he21.png

It never thought of beginning. What a time to exist...

This is what happens when cucks and soy boys put landwhales like this on a pedestal

I want to make a comment on this video but I am just speechless.

All I can do is laugh

So this is what the collapse looks like

Nothing more infuriating than seeing ugly bithces or landwhales feeling entitled/being picky and acting like stacies.You're genetic trash you pig your place is in Auschwitz :woke: