Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Just go for Ethnics" theory proven?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Screenshot 20180320 134736

Just fucking LOL. I made a profile on a Thai dating website with my actual (non chad) pictures and beautiful women have been hounding me nonstop. Every single one of them initiated contact. Most of them expressed in interest in meeting me.

In before: Golddiggers, ladyboys, scams.

Just fucking lol. It's over.

A 4/10 white is a gigachad to Asians

I got matches in Japan and Taiwan but I don't have a chance to leave my country anytime soon. Fucking hell

humblebragger noob
More like, Thai women are literal whores who want to be any man who lives in America even if he's a toothless hillbilly.

Post your picture or fuck right off.

White males are all giga Chads for Asians.

if you do this experiment with black man in europe the result will be the same.

Can't believe so many people are falling for this. It's sad.
It's not true that all of them will be seen as Chads (Especially sub 4 white men) but the dating market is way better in Thailand or in any other Asian country.

This means nothing without seeing the pictures you used. Only gullible idiots would fall for this. How can you say "juss b hwite is rael!!" when you don't even know what the guy looks like.

This means nothing without seeing the pictures you used. Only gullible idiots would fall for this. How can you say "juss b hwite is rael!!" when you don't even know what the guy looks like.
didn't you get matches also? :p

So you're not painfully ugly, exactly.

No, but to put this little experiment into perspective, I had the same profile and picture on a dating site for Fat Women (in America) and I barely received any interest whatsoever, even after initiating contact.

On the thai dating website, I have 3 pages of messages sent to me.

"just be a ticket out of a third world slum" theory??

Too bad being white doesn't get me laid because there is no shortage of white chads.

Too bad being white doesn't get me laid because there is no shortage of white chads.

No, but to put this little experiment into perspective, I had the same profile and picture on a dating site for Fat Women (in America) and I barely received any interest whatsoever, even after initiating contact.

On the thai dating website, I have 3 pages of messages sent to me.

"just be a ticket out of a third world slum" theory??
It's easier for normies in Asia, everyone knows that, but that has no relevance here. You're just digging your own grave. You're not an incel.

You say this like the pictures I used are of some great looking Brad Pitt. Women over here wouldn't give me a second look.
It's easier for normies in Asia, everyone knows that, but that has no relevance here. You're just digging your own grave. You're not an incel.

Having some women possibly interested in you out of billions =/= having sex. I'm an aspiecel, looks can't help me.

This does not take into account truecel genetic trash like myself. There is no way I would get these kind of responses. If you want to do a real experiment, set one up using Brian Peppers's photos. I don't look much better than he does. Asian girls will run from me the same way all other girls do. It's fucking over.

All the looks in the world couldn't help my turboaspie ass get laid. Maybe if I were a 6'6 terrachad with a face that looked like it was sculpted out of marble, because my talking skills aren't getting it done.

This does not take into account truecel genetic trash like myself. There is no way I would get these kind of responses. If you want to do a real experiment, set one up using Brian Peppers's photos. I don't look much better than he does. Asian girls will run from me the same way all other girls do. It's fucking over.
Dude in that case nothing would help, Billionaire Brian Peppers vs Homeless Chad, Chad will win. That's truly subhuman genetic trash and not just colloquial "subhuman"

You say this like the pictures I used are of some great looking Brad Pitt. Women over here wouldn't give me a second look.

Having some women possibly interested in you out of billions =/= having sex. I'm an aspiecel, looks can't help me.
I can't stress this enough. I don't look hideous but I am a manlet and slightly below average (Skin problems etc). Western women have insane standards nowadays and this is a well known fact.

*cough* *cough*

I say it like I don't know what you look like. You could be a normie, and you probably are since you even admit that you're not ugly. This would only prove "just be white" if you were the ugliest white guy ever.

I say it like I don't know what you look like. You could be a normie, and you probably are since you even admit that you're not ugly. This would only prove "just be white" if you were the ugliest white guy ever.

Maybe should have changed the name of the thread title to "being average and white = Asian women" but I think it was still a good experiment since the amount of interest I received proportionate to the attractiveness of my photos is completely out of whack.

All you need to know is this: 2 or 3 interests across several weeks on a "BBW" dating site, all from fat 30+ mom's,
11 hours on Thai dating website: 3 pages of messages.

If anything, "just go for ethnic women" theory proven, as if I were good looking, I would have gotten much more results from the women on the BBW site.

don't listen to him he even got matches in Thailand kek

I really hate white people now

I would love to try such an experiment but too high inhib to make tinder

Maybe should have changed the name of the thread title to "being average and white = Asian women" but I think it was still a good experiment since the amount of interest I received proportionate to the attractiveness of my photos is completely out of whack.

All you need to know is this: 2 or 3 interests across several weeks on a "BBW" dating site, all from fat 30+ mom's,
11 hours on Thai dating website: 3 pages of messages.

If anything, "just go for ethnic women" theory proven, as if I were good looking, I would have gotten much more results from the women on the BBW site.
Send me your picture.

Ethnics did kind of hit on me back in HS so maybe...

why don't western govts. pay for us whitecels to permanently move to asia

i wish it were this easy but it's not

View attachment 4895

Just fucking LOL. I made a profile on a Thai dating website with my actual (non chad) pictures and beautiful women have been hounding me nonstop. Every single one of them initiated contact. Most of them expressed in interest in meeting me.

In before: Golddiggers, ladyboys, scams.

Just fucking lol. It's over.
OP I'm in Bangkok right now, every day I see a dozen incels white guys (4/10-ish) holding hands with under average Thai girls
It's pretty easy for white dudes here as long as you aim for your looksmatch or looksmatch-1
Your experiment is correct

Asian foids have not seen what a true Chad looks like, so they'll equate your 5/10 (give or take) white guy on a higher pedestal than the ugly subhuman Asian male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back