Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just go for blind girls bro

yeah someone posted a thread on how blind girls care about looks a while back. brutal af

Classic blackpill tbh, blind girls have their friends tell them you are ugly so they stop dating you, their sense of personality was truly enhanced by their lack of eyesight :feelskek:

This is no news. I know for a fact every blind girl does that, they ask their friends what you look like. JFL at thinking a foid wouldn't care about appearance just because she's blind

unironically I thought about doing a similar thread

just brutal bro, fucking over

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

reminder that blind girls can still touch your face and feel your facial structure.

I don't know sign language

Yeah, seems looks are even more important when she can't see them. Foids JFL.

Dude should take her on a date under the guise of making up. Then just take her stuff and leave her abandoned in the middle of nowhere.

Her "friend" probably wants to play guardian angel for her, I fucking hate it when foids let their friends play matchmaker, and let them decide who they can or can't date.

But this is indeed a brutal blackpill, one of the ultimate ones might i add.