Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just get with a Land Whale Theory (Spoiler: She still doesn't love you)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

Fat people just settle, they don't love the people they are with, and will dump them when they have the chance to upgrade. Hypergamy and monkey branching strike again.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
No one cares, stop with the stupid low quality copy-paste responses if you don't give a shit about my actual post.

who would've guessed that landwhale is just another type of woman. First her husband creates her new self with his money and time, then she decides she's good and well again and deserves better. NEVER HELP FOIDS WITH ANYTHING. IT WILL BACKFIRE AT YOU

brutal first reply pill. Also posts that come first usualy have more replies than those that come afterwards.

Last edited:
who would've guessed that landwhale is just another type of woman. First her husband creates her new self with his money and time, then she decides she's good and well again and deserves better. NEVER HELP FOIDS WITH ANYTHING. IT WILL BACKFIRE AT YOU

brutal first reply pill. Also posts that come first usualy have more replies than those that come afterwards.
I bet the boob job stats are just as bad.

i know a guy this happened to

Landwhale lose weight, smv go way up then they dump their bf in the trash to upgrade to chad or ride the cock carousel.
Typical foid.

Fat women monkey branch when they get to a fuckable weight no shit - pretty much set in the stone of black pill.

For a man his whole love life was determined the day his fathers sperm and mothers egg merged.
Many aspects of a man that make him attractive are pre determined and mostly unchangeable (height, eyes, jaw, penis size, balding, etc.), whilst the one and only important factor for a woman is to be not fat, something simple (not easy for super obese though!) to achieve, is framed as unreasonable standards or toxic beauty standards.

What a freaking clown world we live in.

Landwhale lose weight, smv go way up then they dump their bf in the trash to upgrade to chad or ride the cock carousel.
Typical foid.
Well it's their husband, but yeah

Fat women monkey branch when they get to a fuckable weight no shit - pretty much set in the stone of black pill.

For a man his whole love life was determined the day his fathers sperm and mothers egg merged.
Many aspects of a man that make him attractive are pre determined and mostly unchangeable (height, eyes, jaw, penis size, balding, etc.), whilst the one and only important factor for a woman is to be not fat, something simple (not easy for super obese though!) to achieve, is framed as unreasonable standards or toxic beauty standards.

More evidence piling up. And true, men will fuck anything with a hole at this point, or be called a bigot.

It got deleted with a 10% warning :feels:

OP cried like a little bitch

the one and only important factor for a woman is to be not fat, something simple (not easy for super obese though!) to achieve, is framed as unreasonable standards or toxic beauty standards.

Today there was a land whale at the gym about 350 lbs. I said to myself I’d hit it. Then thought if I asked her out would she reject me? And the honest answer is yes.

Even if she did, fuck that, I'm not getting with someone fat. I didn't gymmax and traumatise myself physically for so many years to get with a sack of lard that hasn't run 5km in her whole life.

Even if she did, fuck that, I'm not getting with someone fat. I didn't gymmax and traumatise myself physically for so many years to get with a sack of lard that hasn't run 5km in her whole life.