Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Just get the two doses and move on bro”

If you was a parent would you vaccinate your kid for COVID?

• Hell no

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Hell yeah

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RastaRedpill/status/1474291409113042955

Why are people getting two doses of vaccines ? Why do boosters exist? Why are kids getting two doses of vaccines? He don’t know why he’s giving them out truly cucked state of affairs.

look at this parent holding the kid for the vaccine smiling and stuff we don’t know the worse of the mRNA vaccines for COVID there’s many pictures on twitter celebrating the kids for getting vaccinated and they simply did it just on impulse I feel bad for the kid:feelsbadman:

No. It will make his/her kids a subhuman, if i ascend with tall stacy

He don’t know why he’s giving them out truly cucked state of affairs.
He is giving them out because if he doesn't he will be fired and have his medical license stripped of him
Others in the healthcare field who have come out against the kikecine are ruthlessly punished
They have to toe the line or else be punished

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RastaRedpill/status/1474291409113042955

Why are people getting two doses of vaccines ? Why do boosters exist? Why are kids getting two doses of vaccines? He don’t know why he’s giving them out truly cucked state of affairs.

look at this parent holding the kid for the vaccine smiling and stuff we don’t know the worse of the mRNA vaccines for COVID there’s many pictures on twitter celebrating the kids for getting vaccinated and they simply did it just on impulse I feel bad for the kid:feelsbadman:

View attachment 556721

You can see the crazy in those eyes

I got two but I'm "good" now. no point in 200 boosters as a fairly healthy 32 year old

hell I might have covid right now cause everyone around me at work got it, and i got a little sniffle/sore throat, otherwise feel normal

Still think the vaccine is a stupid gamble
Sister vaxed been sick 4 weeks
Mother vaxed sick 3 weeks.
Father vaxed sick 1 week.
Me not vaxed got home Tuesday was here less than 12 hours before getting a hacking cough. Today symptoms are gone.

Stupid fucking goys you all need to be forced to take all your vaccinations and boosters so the economy can return to normal :feelsree:

It is curious. Nobody ever gave a fuck about what they put into their body until just now. People will eat McDonald’s and snort coke but not get vaccinated (South Park episode Jfl). But ok the reported sides and death from vaccines are scary shit, so probabaly not a 1:1 comparison.. For the record I’m not vaxxed, covid is a meme, and the gun to my head to get vaccinated makes me feel like there is fuckery afoot. Though it could all be perfectly harmless, and it could be the case that leftists just seized an opportunity to exercise power for the sake of exercising power/forcing their will into existence. Buuuuuut I don’t know. I’m not concerned at all with the technically nonzero chance of dying from covid. Im much more concerned with sides from the vaccine. The effort to censor information about its side effects certainly is not helping the vaccine pushers’ case.

The vaccines are really just nanobots that will instantly kill us when the jews hit the kill switch

I haven't gotten it and I don't plan to so I wouldn't give it to my hypothetical kid unless they wanted it for some reason

I don't really have any of the risk factors and I haven't been infected with it in the last 2 years (unless the cold I had a week ago and recovered from was covid)

Soon the non vaccinated will be hunted for their clean blood.

Stupid fucking goys you all need to be forced to take all your vaccinations and boosters so the economy can return to normal :feelsree:
:yes:
39635AF5 10BD 44A4 A413 33B5701BA2AD
:yes:

I got two but I'm "good" now. no point in 200 boosters as a fairly healthy 32 year old

hell I might have covid right now cause everyone around me at work got it, and i got a little sniffle/sore throat, otherwise feel normal
Enjoy being considered unvaxxed if you don't keep getting your boosters, goyim.

imagine if these jabs were meant to lower the immune system for when they release the real one.

If i have a son I won’t vaccinate, daughter i will vaccinate

Enjoy being considered unvaxxed if you don't keep getting your boosters, goyim.

Yep. Getting 2 doses with no intention of taking anymore anyway was such a low IQ move.

imagine if these jabs were meant to lower the immune system for when they release the real one.

Likely. Data suggests the vaccine boosts your immune system initially, and then it falls overtime and continues falling to levels that were lower than before you had been vaccinated in the first place.

Yep. Getting 2 doses with no intention of taking anymore anyway was such a low IQ move.

Likely. Data suggests the vaccine boosts your immune system initially, and then it falls overtime and continues falling to levels that were lower than before you had been vaccinated in the first place.
I'm not trusting any "data"

But why are you forcing your own people in Israel to get it?

It is curious. Nobody ever gave a fuck about what they put into their body until just now. People will eat McDonald’s and snort coke but not get vaccinated (South Park episode Jfl). But ok the reported sides and death from vaccines are scary shit, so probabaly not a 1:1 comparison.. For the record I’m not vaxxed, covid is a meme, and the gun to my head to get vaccinated makes me feel like there is fuckery afoot. Though it could all be perfectly harmless, and it could be the case that leftists just seized an opportunity to exercise power for the sake of exercising power/forcing their will into existence. Buuuuuut I don’t know. I’m not concerned at all with the technically nonzero chance of dying from covid. Im much more concerned with sides from the vaccine. The effort to censor information about its side effects certainly is not helping the vaccine pushers’ case.
I'll go a step further. Carona is completely fake. "Virus" causing disease is also a false premise.

NO VACCINES NO CIRCUMSICSION NO JEWS

If you take the two doses then be ready to take unlimited boosters and be a vax slave to Pfizer.

Be
But why are you forcing your own people in Israel to get it?
Because the vaccine is probably safe. The wealthy and politicians like Trump and Tucker Carlson all were first in line to get it and some paid money for it JFL so I don’t understand the antivax hysteria.

:feelsLightsaber:

I'll go a step further. Carona is completely fake. "Virus" causing disease is also a false premise.
It might be. I have no way of knowing. But the consequences are the same if it’s real. Point is it’s nothing serious. One would be forgiven for thinking that it was the plague back in early 2020 when the numbers on the corona map showed like 50% of closed cases ending in death. Turned out to be a meme virus.

and everybody knows it’s a meme. Even the most hardcore leftist mask wearing cucks. If they felt the virus posed any danger, they wouldn’t leave the house i anything less than a hazmat suit. The effort someone puts into protecting themselves from the virus is probably proportional to the perceived threat. And Putting on a mask is zero effort. But their virtue signalling behavior is in par with what you’d expect if the virus were airborne AIDS, “Ermagurd take x precaution otherwise you’re killing people”.. I could go on. Masks on planes, jfl, they do realize it’s an enclosed space, and decelerating the movement of your exhale makes no difference when it’s just gonna get around the whole fuselage anyways over the course of the flight.. taking off the mask to eat, etc. if the virus were airborne AIDS, people would be behaving a lot differently.

tbh the real question in my mind is is the meme nature of the response to covid organic or manufactured. It’s not inconceivable for hivemind NPCs (including influential ones in media) to create a zeitgeist like this with no central planning. Just running basic code, with knee jerk reactions and expressions of their psychological types. If it’s manufactured, who benefits. Ok obviously states benefit, but states don’t need a virus for more power grabs. They have all the guns, who gives a shit about optics? If the plan was to roll out death juice in the form of a vaccine, again, they don’t need a virus to pull that off. Just replace all the regular vaccines that everyone gets without second thought with death juice and bam. Nobody will know. I guess pharmaceutical companies would be the ones that seem to need for everything to have gone the way it did (virus, panic, media campaign, vaccine, then mandatory vaccine, etc) for them to benefit. It’s maybe the only product that a government can mandate you get, and that will encounter little to no resistance, because you can always use guilt to pressure people into getting it.

whatever, it’s all confusing. What is simple though is that shit is not what it seems. There are honest signals of that fact all over the place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back