Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get the haircut theory. Cringe in the comments

Brutally mogs me

They always recomend haircuts. Ironic baldpill.

Haircut advice only works if you have something to work with. If you have nothing to work with it doesn't matter how clean your haircut is. This guy looks ok enough that maybe a haircut could fix him better, but that's not the case for all people.

This nigga mogs me into oblivion.

View: https://youtu.be/_nYXWASBBcQ

[UWSL](A based Iranian song called Oblivion. It addresses the atrocities of USA and Israel, and draws attention to their collaboration with the devil. I know it doesn't have a lot to do with the subject, but "Oblivion" reminded me of it. :feelsmusic:)[/UWSL]

They always recomend haircuts. Ironic baldpill.
the first advice they give is getting a haircut, but once they discover you're bald, they'll suddenly switch to claiming hair doesn't matter at all :feelsEhh:

No haircut for your face

That guy mogs me, I’d also say get a haircut just because I hate long hair on males

mogs me, he maybe haves account here
Capture

Hairline mogs this forum

Can I get a haircut for my bug eyes and recessed chin?
That guy mogs me, I’d also say get a haircut just because I hate long hair on males
How can one get a haircut when one is balding :feelsLSD:Hair just ceases to be important when you are bald to normfags jfl