Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Just get some therapy bro

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I personally find it degenerate to fuck whores. Normies agree with me on that one. Sex is just something you shouldn't morally pay for. It should just happen naturally. It's like charging money to breathe air. So why can't it be that way with therapy? It's exactly the same thing as seeing a whore. You're just paying for something a normal person can get for free, because you are FUCKED in the social support lottery.

Think about all the Chads and Staceys out there that have 10,000 friends that are truly out for their best interests. 10,000 friends that listen, support, give em presents, and nurture them no matter how bad they are as human beings. They are NORMAL. THey don't have to pay thousands of dollars to some shitty psedoscientist that will fill your heads with bluepilled lies. Free therapy, free social support, is NOT your privilege. The incel reality, is that all people generally treat you like shit, and you have to pay for everything, because you are only put on Earth to wageslave for someone BETTER than you. Probably a man who cheats on his wife or some shit. No one but a few good incels will ever give a shit about you. Let the blackpill be your therapy.

Last edited:
I agree right off the bat, I would never do it. Also yes, we're paying the consequences.

JFL at thinking a normie will solve your problems.

our problem is our face. only surgery can solve it.

We don't have to imagine the state of this society where we pay to get our minds reconditioned just to stop drowning.

The incel reality, is that all people generally treat you like shit, and you have to pay for everything, because you are only put on Earth to wageslave. No one but a few good incels will ever give a shit about you. Let the blackpill be your therapy.
Well said

It wouod just feel horrible knowing someone only put up with you for the money.

Therapy is for low t reddit numales. It's quackery akin to homeopathy.

blackpill is the best therapy there is

Just pay some stranger who doesn’t know you to talk about your problems br0

therapists = money thrown away

This.

There is no therapist for your face.

I'm such a fucking idiot for ever believing the therapy meme. Thrown so much money at it for years before I finally realised it wasn't doing jack shit. Having some fat old boomer lie to your face for £50 an hour. Emotional prostitution.

If you need to pay someone to be your friend, it´s over. But I won´t judge anyone who goes to see a therapist.

Just pay someone to talk to you bro