Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get married bro.

What is actual point of marriage, especially in the current year? Chad can get whatever arrangement he wants from multiple women - he never needs to get married and if non-chad men get married they'll be rinsed for half their stuff.

The cuck is seriously asking reddit for advice over this?

It should be an immediate beating for such insolence, wives must be kept in line by their husbands.

meme subreddit

If you get married in 2020 as a non-chad male, then you will have to become a cuck or get divorce raped.

She said she feels “trapped with him” LOL.
this is a reddit post if ive ever seen one before. If this guy had any less of a backbone, he would be a jellyfish
meme subreddit

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what's wrong with some people. I mean seriously. If your wife comes and asks you some shit like this. Instead of just thinking "oh for fuck's sake she's a massive whore, time to weigh up potential cost of divorcerape vs biting the bullet and being a cuck vs honour killing (in habbo hotel), imagine actually thinking "right, i better go and ask reddit" when the real problem is STARING YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE.

How the fuck can't he just realise that his wife clearly just isn't attracted to him? Sure it sucks but it's such a fucking obvious thing. Asking fucking reddit isn't going to make any difference whatsoever.

Also not a christfag but fuck lmao. "Open up our marriage". Then it's not a fucking marriage is it?

Bet she's already fucked other men behind his back.

Confirmed cuck if he didn't call a divorce lawyer immediately

The cuck is seriously asking reddit for advice over this?

It should be an immediate beating for such insolence, wives must be kept in line by their husbands.
Based