Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get LL surgery bro. There's no excuse to be a manlet in 2020.

Women don't know the difference between a preference and a requirement.

Men may prefer a big breasted woman, but they dont feel disgust and lack of attraction toward women lacking them. They're not telling all women with below avergae breat sizes to kill themsleves.

JFL if you still actually browse such subs let alone reddit itself

JFL if you still actually browse such subs let alone reddit itself
These subs are pure blackpills, only the strong can browse them without feeling suicidal or angry.

These subs are pure blackpills, only the strong can browse them without feeling suicidal or angry.
Nope unless you are Chad who hurt a lot of foids youll still be angry no matter who you are.

I hope a subhuman jogger rapes her and says "Its biology!" :soy:

i'm fucking done with this retarded world

Love that if a man says he wants a virgin wife or non fat, which is something a woman can CHOOSE to be with her actions, you are called sexist, piece of shit, and have people saying we don't deserve a woman. But a woman wanting something that a man has no control over is just preference.

Round them up and rocket them towards then Sun.

"My fight or flight" Admitting that they have the brains of squirrels.

I would literally date any women on planet earth and they still bring up the argument "but guys judge girls based on tits/ass"
NO THEY FUCKING DONT YOU BRAINDEAD BITCH WE ARE NOT LIVING IN 1950
The only reason you think that is because the only men you ask are gigachads. Ask out every normal man on earth that isn't a chad and he will not give a shit about these things. Anyone who has even the ability to have standards on women is by default a chad. Any normal man can be lucky if he gets any women at all in the current year and therefore wouldn't reject you based on shit like the size of your tits. And JFL at them saying men are apparently entitled to sex. Yet you think you are entitled to the perfect gigachad and LIKE YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF YOUR GIGACHAD BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T EVER HAVE SEX WITH YOU. Fucking braindead cunt would expect to get railed from him as much as any men "expects" sex from a women. If he would refuse she would go nuts.

Yea, just break your legs and suffer prying your bones apart for 2" max of height while some flat noodlewhore just gets a small incision by the armpit and can go from B to whatever.

Yea, just break your legs and suffer prying your bones apart for 2" max of height while some flat noodlewhore just gets a small incision by the armpit and can go from B to whatever.
I agree on the first part but not on the second. First of all fake boobs look like shit and unless future medicine finds ways to actually add fat or actual human breast tissue to them just like it would happen naturally, they will and feel always shit, for both partys. Personally to nobodys surprise i havent tried touching fake tits or real tits anyway. But its literally a plastic bag inserted into her tits. And i would assume it would feel like it. Any women that gets breast or ass implants is as stupid as the people who break their legs for 2 extra inches. And btw if you break your legs it will eventually heal and you will not have any artificial stuff in your body. However women will always have that shitty plastic in their tits and i cannot imagine that ever not feeling annoying as hell.

Women don't know the difference between a preference and a requirement.

Men may prefer a big breasted woman, but they dont feel disgust and lack of attraction toward women lacking them. They're not telling all women with below avergae breat sizes to kill themsleves.
its the retarded whores over at FDS who spout the dumbest shit