Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just get LL bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It's over for this turbomanlet :feelsrope:

"Traditionally, this series of treatments involves several surgeries, a long recovery period, and a number of risks. However, it can add up to 6 inches (15 centimeters) of length to a leg. The surgery is done under general anesthesia. This means the person is asleep and pain-free during surgery."

"Traditionally, this series of treatments involves several surgeries, a long recovery period, and a number of risks. However, it can add up to 6 inches (15 centimeters) of length to a leg. The surgery is done under general anesthesia. This means the person is asleep and pain-free during surgery."
Would 6 inches add more complications and recovery time?:feelssus:

Just drop nearly 100k and maybe never walk again bro!
you will look very disproportionate if you add 6 inches

He could become a 5'10 slayer, for $150k and 2 years in a wheelchair :lul:

It's barbaric and mutilation. Cost a small fortune and more than a year of time wasted.
All that for foids sluts who want big dick and big men because their pussy go brrr :feelstastyman:

every life is a tragedy

That's a fucking irony. Short guys really need to get taller, but it's harder for them to become average through LL. Btw, the longer your legs are, the bigger your safe maximum is. I.e the taller you are, the more inches you can gain through that surgery. Or if we take the same gain, the more it will be easy to recover for a taller guy.

Last edited:
Just accept it's over, shortcels. Leg-lengthening simply gives too little gain for too much risk and expense imo.

you will look very disproportionate if you add 6 inches
He could become a 5'10 slayer, for $150k and 2 years in a wheelchair
i cant do nothing tbh, if he is crying that is only his height then if he do it, his problem would be solved even if he look disproportional.
I dont even see the fault in the foids on this one, they are irrational and only follows their nature, should put the blame on his dwarf parents, the little fuckers didnt even cared to bring a manlet to this world and even less tried to fix his height while he was a child.

Would 6 inches add more complications and recovery time?
Of course, the more inches the more evasive will be and the more chances he have to have complications, but nothing too high.

Lol the whole thread is filled with blackpills.

hey i'm 5'4 too and women reject me because of my height.

welcome him to the forum :feelsYall:

shouldn't bother at that height just find some cool hobbies and copemaxx

Lengthening your legs without lengthening your arms will make you look like a T-Rex.

Lengthening your legs without lengthening your arms will make you look like a T-Rex.
T-Rex chicken wings arms make foids pussy drip.
T-Rex body make pussy go brr brrr :ahegao:

Would 6 inches add more complications and recovery time?:feelssus:
they only add 3 inches at a time and it takes I believe a few months to recover from the initial surgery and about a year to get your inches.
Same thing for the next 3 inches.

There are dudes who've got an arm span bigger than their height. Those are good candidates for LL.
While normal people will get fucked-up proportions after LL, those will get normal ones.

Last edited:
manlet cope useless you have a chadlite/chad face and you can fuck up the proportion of your body

move to some asian country in which the average height for men is shorter than that. ez

Bald manlet in the comments adamantly defending m’ladies desire for tall guys JFL you can’t make this shit up. Reddit is such a cucked site

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/q9fvws/is_there_any_surgery_to_become_tall/hgxy5wv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Guy says foids shouldn’t date dark triad Chads if they don’t want to get their ass beat and foid says it’s “victim blaming” jfl.

E56425B2 C876 43AE 9E71 8D4D804D01D2