Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"just get friends bro" lol

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Lol as if having friends equates with having a foid laying beside you listening to music. The ultimate male need.

Normies don't understand that friendships don't replace the need for intimate relationships. :feelsclown:

Normies don't understand that friendships don't replace the need for intimate relationships. :feelsclown:
They do understand cause they have both and know the difference. It's just mocking lonely people like me and you.

It's almost the ultimate cope. Yeah I have no gf but I have the boyssss bro I have my friends suchh a giga cope.
Dude, just get friends and this will make your face like this and you will become 6'6.

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 7
They do understand cause they have both and know the difference. It's just mocking lonely people like me and you.
They do understand the difference because they have both. But they still choose to mock and ridicule us, as if we asked for this loneliness and isolation. :feelsclown: World

They do understand the difference because they have both. But they still choose to mock and ridicule us, as if we asked for this loneliness and isolation. :feelsclown: World
Indeed clown world. That's why I talk to fellow weirdos like you and relate more to you guys then my family.

It's alright but nothing matches having a gf by your side hugging you :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Reminds me of that one time a foid sat next to me in public transportion mini bus ( Kia foton to be precise) it was extermely crowdy so she was sticking to me because because she sat in the middle of me and a landwhale.

I can't describe how euphoric that feeling was, almost approched her but I remebered the blackpill and had to be contend with that.

Fuck being manlet fuck being autist

Reminds me of that one time a foid sat next to me in public transportion mini bus ( Kia foton to be precise) it was extermely crowdy so she was sticking to me because because she sat in the middle of me and a landwhale.

I can't describe how euphoric that feeling was, almost approched her but I remebered the blackpill and had to be contend with that.

Fuck being manlet fuck being autist
Fuel

Lol as if having friends equates with having a foid laying beside you listening to music. The ultimate male need.
Yep. Friends can never make up for the lack of romantic love and sex. Still though, having a few decent guy friends to do fun hobbies with would be nice.

Can’t even make friends despite trying because I am autistic

How would you attract a woman if you're a lonely loser? I can only imagine a desperate landwhale or fat single mother looking for a cuck to be interested in such a loser.

Yep. Friends can never make up for the lack of romantic love and sex. Still though, having a few decent guy friends to do fun hobbies with would be nice.

Romantic "love" is a blue pilled bullshit myth, you're a simp for believing in it.

Friends will naturally come to you if you're a normie or above, something that's as easy as breathing for them is not meant for incels to do

Romantic "love" is a blue pilled bullshit myth, you're a simp for believing in it.
Nah, it exists if you are attractive and NT enough. Especially in teenage years. That’s when the purest love happens. Just because it didn’t happen for us doesnt mean it didn’t happen for the rest of people

Friends will naturally come to you if you're a normie or above, something that's as easy as breathing for them is not meant for incels to do

I think my brother had to apporach his friends first and be "funny" to get them to talk to him.

Nah, it exists if you are attractive and NT enough. Especially in teenage years. That’s when the purest love happens. Just because it didn’t happen for us doesnt mean it didn’t happen for the rest of people
Most young people don't worry about finances and health so they can enjoy their teen love to the fullest. There is always a feeling that I'm inadequate because I didn't experience that.

I think my brother had to apporach his friends first and be "funny" to get them to talk to him.
That's called jestermaxxing, they're probably laughing AT him not with him

Yep. Like many said, no friendships will ever compare to the feeling of being loved and having sex with a foid. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Most young people don't worry about finances and health so they can enjoy their teen love to the fullest. There is always a feeling that I'm inadequate because I didn't experience that.
Same. Teen love is the purest love. It’s where you will be desired for only you and not what you can provide. Missing that proves you yourself aren’t good enough and any ascension that happens is likely just a woman valuing your resources and not you

Same. Teen love is the purest love. It’s where you will be desired for only you and not what you can provide. Missing that proves you yourself aren’t good enough and any ascension that happens is likely just a woman valuing your resources and not you

Yes, ascending after 25 is not ascending, it's learning how to simp in order to become a betabux or desperate-landwhale fucker. Could you imagine having a first gf at 40 with what the average 40 y/o toilet looks like?

Yes, ascending after 25 is not ascending, it's learning how to simp in order to become a betabux or desperate-landwhale fucker. Could you imagine having a first gf at 40 with what the average 40 y/o toilet looks like?
It would be brutal. You are only getting her when she is all used up and has likely let herself go. You also mean nothing to her as she has had like 10+ guys before you