Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just get an expensive haircut"

He looks handsome though. Haircutpill is real

Why does everybody get that retarded nigger haircut where they shave the bottom half of their heads bald? It looks fucking retarded, not that it really matters with him

Why does everybody get that retarded nigger haircut where they shave the bottom half of their heads bald? It looks fucking retarded, not that it really matters with him

This guy is fashioncoping so much it's ridiculous. None of that shit makes him more attractive, he just looks like a tryhard little goblin.

This guy is fashioncoping so much it's ridiculous. None of that shit makes him more attractive, he just looks like a tryhard little goblin.
He does all he can and yet there is nothing he can do

from subhuman to subhuman

Brutal hand mog :shock:

I don’t think being expensive matters. It’s just that without a haircut some guys look like dirty queers. You can look messy but not dirty

No cap a good haircut can really boost you up.

You guys are really stupid if you don't realize he is statusmaxxig, he will soon slay.

I use scissors to cut my own hair!

I look like a chemocel!

He is wasting his time making these videos. He probably doesn't realize that he's a freak show to people, or he's fine with any kind of attention.

He is wasting his time making these videos. He probably doesn't realize that he's a freak show to people, or he's fine with any kind of attention.

The Chad can legit not wash his hair for 2weeks and still get laid :redpill: