Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just get a quirky girl bro

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Even the quirky nerdy girls are gargling Chad’s cum on a nightly basis. :feels::reeeeee:

These are usually worse than Stacies. They walk with men all the time.

They're the ones who cuck men the most, reel them in for the compliments and keep them around with some flirting.
Fuck I'd rather go for a Stacy than one of these "quirky girls"

They're all the same and they are all made from the same template.

I hate them because I take my copes very seriously.

Quirky girls are the biggest hoars.

i hate them a lot

"go for the fun and nerdy girls bro"

Nerdy girls a way bigger whores then you can ever imagine.

Our only hope is mentally ill chicks, but they've been fucked by opportunistic normies before anyway, even if we could get them.

The quirky girls are normally always below average in appearance or height. They aren't desired for "quirky" personalities, but rather because of juggernaut law.

Quirky girls are as perverted as men on the internet but are given opportunities to act on it.

fuck these made in factory whores who all have the same negative iq while thinking they're special unlike the rest of the girls

AWALT
Our only hope is mentally ill chicks, but they've been fucked by opportunistic normies before anyway, even if we could get them.
Just be around mentally ill foids that fuck with chads by instincs bro.

AWALT, all women want chad

Quirky girls are as slutty as any other girl, they just choose to play the cute innocent act for some reason. Anyways AWALT!