Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just get a pet if you feel lonely!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Never in my life I heard more retarded/useless shit. As if an animal could ever replace a human being in somebody's life - you cannot talk with an animal, the animal won't respond, it has only a limited capacity for possible responses and all its behavior can only be interpreted which means that with enough mental gymnastics you can see everything as you want it and project any emotion onto it while in truth nothing in that regard is there.

As if a GF and a pet were comparable at all. Jfl, furthermore many people have allergies or just don't like furfags like dogs/cats and the rest of animals are not meant for touching if you want to keep them appropriate to their species. Jfl, completely incomparable with a fucking human.

The anthropomorphized view on animals is -generally speaking- so fucking annoying/pathetic in the current age with people literally calling their dog/their cat their child and projecting all those emotions onto them - just another sickness that arose in the modern area. Am not saying that keeping pets is wrong per se or doesn't give some people a sense of fulfillment, but to say that they can replace human interaction is the most retarded stuff that came out of the mouth of normalfags, it's -if at all- a supplement in a normal life and nothing more.

And for the rest keeping a pet would only be a liability, another useless mouth to feed that doesn't give them anything they wanted, something that isn't fun after a short while if bought for the wrong reason - the animal then becomes an annoying obligation or in the worst case something neglected/abused, but tell people to buy more and more pets, normalfags, it will surely help them and the animal when you tell them to buy something living to get out of the loneliness which an animal cannot do. And btw: The "love" of a pet is the most retarded cope ever, jfl, as if most pets saw their keeper as anything more than a source of food. In that regard they might be even comparable to human females.

Last edited:
You cannot talk with an animal, the animal won't respond, it has only a limited capacity for possible responses and all its behavior can only be interpreted which means that with enough mental gymnastics you can see everything as you want it and project any emotion onto it while in truth nothing in that regard is there.
Wow, fuck you too.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Higher primates are different in that regard and this is also the reason why people shouldn't keep them for anything other than conservation breeding in zoos. But to think that a reptile/an amphibian, a fish or a dog/cat can think in such patterns is mostly projection from normalfags.

The anthropomorphized view on animals is -generally speaking- so fucking annoying/pathetic in the current age with people literally calling their dog/their cat their child and projecting all those emotions onto them
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I especially hate it when normies make memes like these

I don’t get why they have to give animals ‘human’ thoughts and language
Dont take it personally, gorilla

Animals have emotions as well. In fact, emotions probably exist in almost all animals that are conscious.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Higher primates are different in that regard and this is also the reason why people shouldn't keep them for anything other than conservation breeding in zoos. But to think that a reptile/an amphibian, a fish or a dog/cat can think in such patterns is mostly projection from normalfags.
cope, it's been shown that even fish are self conscious via mirror tests.

This argument is probably based on the broader one, which is "you don't need a gf to feel loved". And since most normies delude themselves into thinking that having a pet is the same as having a gf in terms of love, they form this weird notion that your pet can love you like a girl would. But in reality, that's simply not the case. Those types of love are not comparable. And although a dog might love you more than a foid would, it's never going to be the same, for the reasons you've mentioned above. Humans evolved in tribes where everything was shared, including sexual pleasure. Pets were only used for the dirty work. We need other humans to survive, pets won't do the trick; it's simply not how our brains are wired. We're biologically wired to crave HUMAN CONNECTION. You can't substitute that with pets, body pillows, or whatever else there is out there these days. God, normies are so thick-headed.

Last edited:
image0.png
image0.jpg

View attachment 423336
Probably because they find it cute and the rest comes afterwards, the exact opposite with snakes/spiders: The animal looks bad and the rest comes afterwards. For example: In many countries they want to outlaw the keeping/breeding of venomous snakes/arachnids despite dogs/horses killing many more people each year than these pets and higher accident rates are known for other hobbies like skiing. When the animal looks cute good intentions are assumed, when the animal looks bad bad intentions are assumed.
This argument is probably based on the broader one, which is "you don't need a gf to feel loved". And since most normies delude themselves into thinking that having a pet is the same as having a gf in terms of love, they form this weird notion that your pet can love you like a girl would. But in reality, that's simply not the case. Those types of love are not comparable. And although a dog might love you more than a foid would, it's never going to be the same, for the reasons you've mentioned above. Humans evolved in tribes where everything was shared, including sexual pleasure. Pets were only used for the dirty work. We need other humans to survive, pets won't do the trick; it's simply not how our brains are wired. We're biologically wired to crave HUMAN CONNECTION. You can't substitute that with pets, body pillows, or whatever else there is out there these days. God, normie are so thick-headed.
Very accurate. Pets will never replace human interaction.
image0.png
image0.jpg
Jfl, white woman moment.
But it still doesn't mean that they love their keeper or understand what's going on.

Animals have emotions as well. In fact, emotions probably exist in almost all animals that are conscious.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Only one very specific fish type passed the mirror test

Only one very specific fish type passed the mirror test
if one fish passed the mirror test, that could mean that other fish probably can't be tested for it for some reason, such as maybe not being as social or not giving enough of a fuck to pay attention or care to remove the dots on their heads during the test with the mirror.

It seems more likely than only one fish being self conscious, and all the other ones not being so.

Pet doesn't replace the loneliness, but it helps me a bit. But it's still cope at the end

if one fish passed the mirror test, that could mean that other fish probably can't be tested for it for some reason, such as maybe not being as social or not giving enough of a fuck to pay attention or care to remove the dots on their heads during the test with the mirror.

It seems more likely than only one fish being self conscious, and all the other ones not being so.
That fish has evolved as a fish that eats parasites off of other fish, it's not exactly comparable to most types of fish

That fish has evolved as a fish that eats parasites off of other fish, it's not exactly comparable to most types of fish
you think parasiting off of other fish will make them more intelligent?
Even if they're not as intelligent, I don't they're as intelligent as things like dogs, hamsters, and other regular pets people have.

Pet doesn't replace the loneliness, but it helps me a bit. But it's still cope at the end
Yes. Everything is a cope, but coping is natural and there is nothing wrong with it. I am glad that you enjoy it though. Which do you keep?

I have a hypothesis as to why pet ownership and sentimentalism towards animals is so high, especially in the modern West- human relationships have become so combative and so risky that the companionship of an animal ie a cat or a dog, is perceived as less risky and more emotionally fulfilling. The excessive sentimentalism towards animals we see is due to the breakdown of community and of human relationships.

Last edited:
you think parasiting off of other fish will make them more intelligent?
Even if they're not as intelligent, I don't they're as intelligent as things like dogs, hamsters, and other regular pets people have.
They spend all their time looking at other fish, searching for and recognizing small parasites. It's a form of pattern recognition that requires more intelligence than simply fleeing or attacking on sight, a form of intelligence that would help with the mirror test.

Not saying I'm right but I think it's a big leap to assume other fish are as self aware as them

I have a hypothesis as to why pet ownership and sentimentalism towards animals is so high, especially in the modern West- human relationships have become so combative and so risky that the companionship of an animal ie a cat or a dog, is perceived as less risky and more emotionally fulfilling. The excessive sentimentalism towards animals we see is due to the breakdown of community and of human relationships.at
Perfectly accurate observation and pin-worthy comment.

They spend all their time looking at other fish, searching for and recognizing small parasites. It's a form of pattern recognition that requires more intelligence than simply fleeing or attacking on sight, a form of intelligence that would help with the mirror test.

Not saying I'm right but I think it's a big leap to assume other fish are as self aware as them
Is it the kind that hyper-focuses on that one task, and then just goes NEET once attached?

Animals just irritate me because they can actually get laid. And dogs particularly have more SMV with human foids than I do apparently.

true but dogs are still comfy. take what I can get tbhtbh :feelsbadman:

Yes. Everything is a cope, but coping is natural and there is nothing wrong with it. I am glad that you enjoy it though. Which do you keep?
I keep cat. She genuinely loved me unconditionaly (my parents feed it mostly), it sleeps being cuddled up against me. It's not the replacement, but feels good

people literally calling their dog/their cat their child and projecting all those emotions onto them
my old roast sister does it with her cat it's laughable tbh. you kinda feel like she's fucked in the head or something :feelsLightsaber: she would've gotten some 'boyfriend' I guess if the nigga wasn't just pump and dumping but he must've realized that she's batshit insane

ofcourse femoids will recommend you to get a pet.
"JUST GET A PET DOG BRO ITS AN AWESOME SEX COMPANION" ~Every foid

Normies are retarded, especially pet lovers. They think their doggos love them like a human would when in reality they're just acting on base animal instinct. It's how they cope with being single jfl.

Pets are a waste of money.

I have a talking doge!

Is funny sound like star wars Chewbacca! Rly!

Very snart too!

Normies are retarded, especially pet lovers. They think their doggos love them like a human would when in reality they're just acting on base animal instinct. It's how they cope with being single jfl.

I don't have a dog tbh

Don't need one

That's true - pet cannot guarantee you human-tier company, although it is a nice way of coping. If you like tarantulas, centipedes and other cool animals why shouldn't you buy yourself one. Common hobbies can result in long term friendships which are in my opinion equally valuable as LT romantic relations.
This tbh. Still remember how we talked about invertebrates back then, a common hobby is always great and can lead to a cery fulfilling friendship.

when I get bored I play with my monkey

Pets can help but there is nothing like a real relationship

View attachment 423336

Dont take it personally, gorilla
This type of memes jokes about cats being sluts that won't give you attention unless they want food, but still loving them.

Pets are a good cope. Cats are my thing.

I can't fuck my dog even if most foids of my race seem to be doing just that. Fucking whores

Pets are a good cope. Cats are my thing.
Never said something different, I like animals, but I would never say that an animal is a viable substitute for an integral human relationship.