Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a job br0!

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
While the whore i went to high school with is driving around in a 2013 BMW with the money she got from simps on her only fans account by putting videos up of her getting trained by tyrones

im actually might be getting a job soon

Tbh I am too ugly to even get a job :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Maby stocks or others
All that stocks and finance stuff is so confusing to me. There's so many terms and shit you have to learn i don't have the will or energy to move I'm gonna end up roping soon anyways so fuck it

i was wageslaving for 2 years straight and still got completely ignored by foids , especially the ones in the workplace.

thinking you can ascend through working is a delusional cope, just to bluepill men into being complacent slaves of capatalism tbh

When people tell you to get a job it means they want you to shut up and work without complaint like you were meant to do in their eyes.

get a job and pay taxes so women can keep fucking chad and keep prostitution forbidden theory

All that stocks and finance stuff is so confusing to me. There's so many terms and shit you have to learn i don't have the will or energy to move I'm gonna end up roping soon anyways so fuck it
Might just try a few stocks just for fun

While the whore i went to high school with is driving around in a 2013 BMW with the money she got from simps on her only fans account by putting videos up of her getting trained by tyrones
2013 is old man lol but who am i 25 yo and never sat behind the wheel let alone drive

just slave away for peanuts while cunts get triple of what you earn for just existing

Even if a wanted a job, software jobs are increasingly going to foids because of dieversity.

Open an onlyfans then.
:lul:

I'm considering opening an onlyfans account with fake foid pics and trying to cash in on the money.

Getting a job must be another cope

Enjoy slaving your life away for some jew bastard company to come home to nothing but suicidal thoughts

Stop describing how my life was before I decided to become the NEET I am now :feelshaha:

My boss was not a jew btw, it was only a white english billionnaire who never knew I ever existed to make his bank account to grow faster.