Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Just get a hobby"

No. Your hobbies should be square jaws, hunter eyes, and maybe dabble a bit in prominent zygos.

I think we still need a hobbie regardless of its final product
nowadays I'm pretty much aimlessly, leisurely walking apropos nothing, leads to perpetually gallivanting towards something that is able to enthrall my eyes for five minutes endlessly

No. Your hobbies should be square jaws, hunter eyes, and maybe dabble a bit in prominent zygos.
Over, picked the wrong hobbies.

there's hundreds of musicians better than the beatles but they don't get recognition because they don't rape babies or sell their soul
The Beatles' biggest accomplishment wasn't in the realm of being virtuoso musicians, but rather in being able to write and record hundreds of absolutely amazing songs in so little time. Never saw any other band or artist do it to that extent.

I got a pile of hobbies but they are all fuckin weird and obscure and foids don't give a shit about them

I got a pile of hobbies but they are all fuckin weird and obscure and foids don't give a shit about them
Brutal. I guess my hobbies wouldn't be so obscure if I had a Chad face while engaging in them.

No, you hobby is supposed to be "creative" or "productive", that way you can use it to make even more money to donate to her so she can support Chad's spawn