Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just get a hobby, bro"

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Anyone else here have a good deal of legitimate interests, and notice that none of them helped you get foids? I swear normie platitides are designed to distract you from the truth: looks matter.

I draw, I play the guitar, mathematics, biking,, I play soccer, I worked at a gym, joined several fitness classes and guess what....didn't fucking help.

As is the case with exercise and fitness, get hobbies and interests because you want to learn skills to keep your mind and body sharp forever (longevity), but don't expect it to change anything with regard to foids.

As usual, the x-factor? Looks.

JustCollectPoststamps Theory

normgroids, who would win, an ugly guy who can draw, play an instrument, do maths, sports and gym and shit or an attractive guy who can those exact same godamn things?
women will choose the useless tall guy anyway
Chad. Only.

are you ever attacted to a foid coz of her hobbies? why should the reverse be true then?
About the only hobby I care about is whether or not they're into some kind of fitness. Let me tell you, no matter how fit you are, there's someone out there fitter, taller, better looking.

The fitness world is a brutal punch to the gut. Foids are always seeking better and better Chads. Literally, top 0.5%.

Other than that, hobbymaxxing is as delusional as moneymaxxing.

Foids are attracted to your looks, not your hobbies. If you're good looking, any hobby you have will automatically be seen as cool, if you're ugly, nothing you do works.

H20 is liquid.

The problem with hobby groups to meet foids is you're already at a disadvantage. Foids don't need hobbies to meet men. The odds of you being the chaddiest of chads in her WHOLE LIFE is slim to none if you need a hobby to meet foids.

Normies: Join a hobby group to meet women.

Also Normies: But don't do a hobby just to meet women. Their personality detectors can sense that and it comes off desperate.

:feelsseriously:

The problem with hobby groups to meet foids is you're already at a disadvantage. Foids don't need hobbies to meet men. The odds of you being the chaddiest of chads in her WHOLE LIFE is slim to none if you need a hobby to meet foids.

Also Normies: But don't do a hobby just to meet women. Their personality detectors can sense that and it comes off desperate.

I hate foids.

collect pennies stacy will admire your autism

How would hobbies fix ur face?

I just play vidya tbh

wtf would hobby matter? how many foids have real hobbies? are you ever attacted to a foid coz of her hobbies? why should the reverse be true then?

if hobbymaxxing works then i'd be drowning in gigastacies now. im sort of a knowitall, with extensivek knowledge in so many things ranging from biology history military politics etc. it really doesnt mean shit. and no normies are interested in those kind of shit, so i have little in common with them. i was never and still isnt interested in normie bullshit hobbies like sports, gym, whatever.

im pretty muhc a different species to normies. autists are in an entirely different dimension even though they live in the same world with the norm-tards.
The only real hobbies are the ones where you compete with others and mog others with your skill.

Nobody ever cared about collecting stamps, coins, and building paper plane models etc
The only logical conclusion as a man. I imagine even chads hate them on some level, but tolerate them to bust a nut.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Anyone else here have a good deal of legitimate interests, and notice that none of them helped you get foids? I swear normie platitides are designed to distract you from the truth: looks matter.

I draw, I play the guitar, mathematics, biking,, I play soccer, I worked at a gym, joined several fitness classes and guess what....didn't fucking help.

As is the case with exercise and fitness, get hobbies and interests because you want to learn skills to keep your mind and body sharp forever (longevity), but don't expect it to change anything with regard to foids.

As usual, the x-factor? Looks.
I have many interests like zoology, microbiology, criminology, botany, toxicology, medicine, history, etc. I was once also interested in politics/philosophy. I am definetely not a basement dweller, in the summer months I am active as a hobby-photographer and I am also in zoos/aquariums whenever I have the spare time. It's definetely possible to have a longerlasting conversation with me and I am able to pursue higher education/jobs; I once even got recommended for an award due to my work related achievements. I am also physically active with lifting and hiking in the woods/mountains/swamps/etc. And still I have never had a woman interested in me in a sexual/romantic (or even platonic) manner despite doing all those things where it normally happens. JFL @ normgroids.
normgroids, who would win, an ugly guy who can draw, play an instrument, do maths, sports and gym and shit or an attractive guy who can those exact same godamn things? women will choose the useless tall guy anyway
This tbh.

mathematics,
Really makes the panties wet JFL.
The only real hobbies are the ones where you compete with others and mog others with your skill.

Nobody ever cared about collecting stamps, coins, and building paper plane models etc
True. All foids care about is how many other men you mog/put down. This is why aggressive assholes almost always end up with a gf.
I just play vidya tbh
Based ngl.

I once joined a fitness class to meet foids. All of them there were ugly curry roasties :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, Made my dick soft for many weeks.

Last edited:

The contradictions which are clear to see boil my blood.

Nothing is fun or matters ehen you’ve been deprived of what you need the most

Just get a hobby (and grow your bones)

Over for nonhobby cels