Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Just get a Haircut Bruh", Serious talk about Haircuts

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
So lets say you are following the normie advice of getting a haircut. Did you ever tried to find a haircut that was good for you? Well I tried to find one my entire life and never was successful, no surprises there, if you type on google "what haircut should I have" it all depends on the shape of your face, but what happen when you don't have any of the shapes presented in the picture below???

WHat the fuck should I do when my face is so alien shaped that the internet doesn't have a good haircut recommendation for it? And when I ask for the barber to cut the way he thinks it would fit better he makes a confused face and just do the most simple buzzcut, and it doesn't look good, it looks worse than when my hair was bigger

A good haircut frames your skull. If you have a shit skull, shit hair, or both, there is no such thing as a good haircut for you.

I like how they use chads for the haircut illustrations. Any haircut will look good on a good face

lmao what the fuck is triangle face it looks weird

My hair is naturally shit

All males from the picture gigamog me, dude from top right corner looks like DMC5 Nero
devil_may_cry_5_1.jpg

I like how they use chads for the haircut illustrations. Any haircut will look good on a good face

Haircut is legit if you have a prominant occipital bone but if you don’t (AKA the back of your head is flat) it’ll make you look worse

All hairstyles look good when you have a good-looking face.

There's no haircut when you have shit skull, crap hairline, and thin NW hair at the same time

Kek. All those chads could have grown literal manes out and femoids would perceive them as 2x more attractive. Inversely, a trucel can try shaping or styling his hair in any way he wants but it won't halo his face. Rather it gives normies justifications to use shitty excuses like "just cut your hair" when the trucel was already damned to struggle with relationships. Do or do not, it's over.

Before haircut

After haircut

not much you can do especially if you are thinning, just make sure the hairdressers don't cuck you by leaving a long fringe right in the middle if you have pattern baldness, makes you look 1000 times dumber and they very often do it. i usually fix it at home if i don't catch it in time.

Haircut is advice after you have everything else in check

My forehead is huge so I can’t pull off any legit haircuts, my entire life I’ve had messy shaggyish hair and bangs of some sort to hide it.

I'm just growing my hair out, dont know if it works with an oval face but long hair can give a good halo so fuck it.

when i got haircuts i could never get ones that showed off my huge forehead and terrible hairline.

Kek. All those chads could have grown literal manes out and femoids would perceive them as 2x more attractive. Inversely, a trucel can try shaping or styling his hair in any way he wants but it won't halo his face. Rather it gives normies justifications to use shitty excuses like "just cut your hair" when the trucel was already damned to struggle with relationships. Do or do not, it's over.

Before haircut
View attachment 99559

After haircut
View attachment 99560
in both he looks truecel tbh

My forehead is huge so I can’t pull off any legit haircuts, my entire life I’ve had messy shaggyish hair and bangs of some sort to hide it.
Yeah, everyone keeps wanting us subhumans to get an undercut when we need longish hair to hide are subhumanity so we can try to be invisible.

If you have big forehead just don't get haircut.