Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a haircut bro....

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Xq2HrcJ

"I´m what incels call a chad..."

Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)

My God modern hairstyles are such shit, same with modern fashion trends. Cant wait for these styles to die off already.

Looks like hes got that terrible ethnic type hair too, the kind I got. Thick, coarse, wavy, not much you can do with hair like that except buzzcut it.

Clearly a picture just before getting into a shower, you know a haircut won't do anything by itself right evil incels? Try showering 3 times a day and buying self improvement books, what's that? That didn't work either, perhaps it's your passive misogyny aura you are giving of gets some therapy for that bro, Wait you tried therapy too? and it didn't work? Maybe, just maybe you should lower your standards you are not entitled to a white stacy br0, what? you would be happy with a sub 3 curry foid but you get ghosted by even them and have them stolen by white normies? Sigh* this is why you incel, stop it with the toxic masculinity.

Clearly a picture just before getting into a shower, you know a haircut won't do anything by itself right evil incels? Try showering 3 times a day and buying self improvement books, what's that? That didn't work either, perhaps it's your passive misogyny aura you are giving of gets some therapy for that bro, Wait you tried therapy too? and it didn't work? Maybe, just maybe you should lower your standards you are not entitled to a white stacy br0, what? you would be happy with a sub 3 curry foid but you get ghosted by even them and have them stolen by white normies? Sigh* this is why you incel, stop it with the toxic masculinity.
When they have no answer left because you have disproved each and every one of them.

"Just trust me bro".

A new style of hair can make a big difference to some men. For example, with short hair I look really bad but with long hair I look much better.

That's why I let them grow up right now and will make me a nice hairstyle with long hair.

As in this picture here
Curly Hair Undercut with Short Fringe and Stubble

A new style of hair can make a big difference to some men. For example, with short hair I look really bad but with long hair I look much better.

That's why I let them grow up right now and will make me a nice hairstyle with long hair.

As in this picture here
View attachment 72734

That's a low T hairstyle, get a Chad style instead, always be like Chad.

The type of guy to rave about the white masterrace online

Rudolph would be jealous

If you aren't getting at least 3 haircuts a day you are a volcel.

Slayer of pizzas and monsters on the Switch.