Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a haircut bro

looks ridiculous

went from looking like a fat jesus to looking like a fat sand nigger :feelskek::feelskek:

just get the fade like @Broly

his eyes look dead at the end. he knows it looks like shit

Hes got my face at the end when my family pressured me into cutting my mullet that ive been growing for over a year. It looked much cooler than the stupid shortcut they keep telling me to get.

My hair doesnt even seem like its growing anymore so thank you family. Im now stuck like this

Hes got my face at the end when my family pressured me into cutting my mullet that ive been growing for over a year. It looked much cooler than the stupid shortcut they keep telling me to get.

My hair doesnt even seem like its growing anymore so thank you family. Im now stuck like this
Brutal

I’m too high inhib to get a haircut, if my hair gets too long I just trim it up a little myself or let my mom do it. This is a gigatruecel trait ngl:society:
tbh
most of the times i let my mother cut my hair
not worth paying some fag to do it

I’m too high inhib to get a haircut, if my hair gets too long I just trim it up a little myself or let my mom do it. This is a gigatruecel trait ngl:society:
Same. All on 12mm half inch. Dude in the video looks like a exact mix of my brother and my cousin.:feelskek:

rhaast-retard-png.577237

Just don’t get a haircut bro :dafuckfeels:

from ethnic fatcel to ethnic fatcel

I look like shit with both short and long hair. dont even want to imagine what i look like bald, or with hair longer than my legs