Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just get a haircut bro!

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::soy::soy::soy:

every single haircut i have soydit tells me to change it, its too long, its too short, too neat, too messy, all the fucking time, yet they say we are nit picky about looks and only focus on that, and besides, why should i spend my money which i barely have on a haircut which no one even notices, but some fat cunt of a foid bleaches her hair piss yellow gets complements? that happened in college
you posted your pics to get a rating? :worryfeels:

every single haircut i have soydit tells me to change it, its too long, its too short, too neat, too messy, all the fucking time, yet they say we are nit picky about looks and only focus on that, and besides, why should i spend my money which i barely have on a haircut which no one even notices, but some fat cunt of a foid bleaches her hair piss yellow gets complements? that happened in college
Can relate, but with relatives instead if soydit

no they say just to get a haircut and some insults
typical

the way they talk to you is the rating. they may say "you look ok, just get a haircut teehee", "its your personality", whatever, what they say doesnt mean shit, if they say it rudely or condescendingly, that's how you know its over

Which haircut do you rec?

No haircut for my ogre face.

Thanks for asking man, uhm she's good I guess now. Was sick for months though.
I'm happy to hear that, family is very important. Sorry if it sounded like some mother joke at the beginning.

Last edited:
I'm happy to hear that, family is very important. Sorry if it sounded like some mother joke at the beginning.
I just wanted to tag you lol

Did your hair get lighter or are you coloring it?

Also brutal shit damn.. I'm sorry brocel.
I dont color it, I noticed that the whole top of my head is already getting lighter so it will probably fall out the next years awell...
I am sorry for your loss. I really am.
My condolences.
Thanks fellow dancing avi cel
I just wanted to tag you lol
Wherever there is a hair thread, there is also me :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Did this some years ago
Surprisingly it didn't worked