Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just get a haircut brah

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@turbocuckcel_7000

dylann-roof.jpg

According to a 2009 affidavit filed for Mann's divorce, Roof exhibited "obsessive compulsive behavior" as he grew up, obsessing over germs and insisting on having his hair cut in a certain style.

She later recalled, "I got closer and saw that haircut. I was nervous. I had the worst feeling. Is that him or not him?"

the arcane power of the bowlcut

Does it feel good? :feelstrash:

I personally hate haircuts because of the foid barbers and the fact that they make small talk with you.

I personally hate haircuts because of the foid barbers and the fact that they make small talk with you.

Imagine they ask you what job do you have and you do have no job. Then she ask you what car you drive, but you do not even have a driver licence. Then you start crying.

Imagine they ask you what job do you have and you do have no job. Then she ask you what car you drive, but you do not even have a driver licence. Then you start crying.
All of this is somewhat true except for the crying, I usually just have a blank emotionless stare & expression on my face because I have trained myself to hide my emotions.

I'm going to grow my hair very long

Fucking retards, sure, all people have god tier genetic hair, balding and thin hair does not exist.

Tfw no hair to cut

Imagine unironically getting a bowl cut

I'm my experince barbers are usually male

Bowlcuts are scary