Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just get a haircut, and hit the gym"

NoLifez

NoLifez

Banned
-

they said this to this poor guy on reddit

he will move from 2/10 to 5/10

but will still stay an incel :)

did he v0mit on this shirt?

this incel just ran 20 fucking miles and all normies can say is "hit the gym bro."

Chad can barely run a sub7 minute mile but hit the gym bro

For some people, a new haircut and gym can make a lot of difference. This is really underestimated here on this page. I have a lot of hope that in 3 months, when I have my desired hairstyle, i will look much better than now.

his OP post

I already know the answer, just want to know if it's really that bad and what I can do to improve.
Yesterday at a halloween party, 2 girls I came across looked at me and said 'ew', since them I'm feeling kind of down.

Beautiful mountain ngl
lol that t00 but i love it because its a fun ride at disneyland
For some people, a new haircut and gym can make a lot of difference. This is really underestimated here on this page. I have a lot of hope that in 3 months, when I have my desired hairstyle, i will look much better than now.
:bluepill:

Let's see. Large teeth, shit eye area, wears large glasses, very thin and lanky, big ears, weird leafy esque chin, BIG ASS NOSE, and appears to be a wristcel.
10/10 Just take a shower and have confidence BRO

Going to the gym is a step in the right direction. You can’t be a fat a fuck or a skinny noodle looking cuck then cry why women are not attracted to me.