Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a hair transplant, bro!

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

That's rough.

More like get three hairtransplants, bro. :feelsrope:

@SpringHeeledJack
Meh.

Can be remedied with 2-3 sessions of BHT (body hair transplant). Money is the solution to everything.

Learn from Elon Musk:

Wow,

Just buzz cut bro

Damn it is never began for him

Meh.

Can be remedied with 2-3 sessions of BHT (body hair transplant). Money is the solution to everything.

Learn from Elon Musk:

Just be a billionaire theory

Just be a billionaire theory

BHT costs $10K per session if you get it done from the American doctor who pioneered the practice (the #1 guy for this). Cheaper in Turkey, obviously.

More like 'just make six figures a year theory'

@SpringHeeledJack
I'm not a fan of hair transplants. It will take a long time for the hair to start growing and, even if, it will never be as full as the once natural hair. Hair systems are better imo, and for this ricecel in the picture would be very well suited.

thats why you shpuld pop fin like candy tbhtbh

'get lifts so no one can see the top of your head' theory

no problem for jews. just wear a kippah theory

he's running that Jon Hamm game tbh
jon-hamm-balding-ftr.jpg

I'm not a fan of hair transplants. It will take a long time for the hair to start growing and, even if, it will never be as full as the once natural hair. Hair systems are better imo, and for this ricecel in the picture would be very well suited.
Cope

@itsOVER posted his hair transplant results on another forum and his transformation was pretty good. And he went the el-cheapo route by getting it done in Thailand (possibly the worst place for a hair transplant IMO).

The only people who praise hair systems are those who haven't actually used them.

'get lifts so no one can see the top of your head' theory
The only benefit of being a 6 ft incel. I'm norwooding but it's only noticeable if sit down and someone stands directly behind me.

Just wear a baseball cap theory

@itsOVER posted his hair transplant results on another forum and his transformation was pretty good. And he went the el-cheapo route by getting it done in Thailand (possibly the worst place for a hair transplant IMO).
That's the guy that ascended in SEA xD He is an inspiration to all whitecels.
The only people who praise hair systems are those who haven't actually used them.
Nah bro, there are many men who use this and are satisfied.

He's either on his first surgery, or he suffered from terrible shock loss. And if that bald region was there to begin with, then he has ti know the expectations; he'll never be a fullhead unless his surgeon works wonders. It looks like the surgeon dense-packed his frontal third, which if he wants a fullhead that's not how he should place the grafts, IMO.

The only benefit of being a 6 ft incel. I'm norwooding but it's only noticeable if sit down and someone stands directly behind me.
it's legit. and even then you have the option of leaning your head back lol.

It’s over tbh

you can technically

Meh.

Learn from Elon Musk:

Holy shit. They can put back hair on your head?

elon musk didn't ascend with hair, he still looks like shit. he just has money and status

NW 0 is all I got going for me

This is what happens when low IQ normie gets HT without taking finasteride and minoxidil.

Tbh hair transplant would be lifefuel for me. I am planning to get it done in the future. I ain't balding or anything like that but I need it for my hairline.
BHT costs $10K per session if you get it done from the American doctor who pioneered the practice (the #1 guy for this). Cheaper in Turkey, obviously.

More like 'just make six figures a year theory'
Yeah I heard about Turkey.

Last edited:
Wtf did this guy do? The groupon hair transplant deal?

JUST SHAVE YOUR HEAD BRO!!!

JUST GROW A BEARD INSTEAD, BRO!!!
I hate hearing this from normies and family because they really mean it and aren't being sarcastic, i was incel before i lost my precious hair.
Lost count to how many times i've heard this already.

HTs can be a life changer if you go to the right surgeon. Obviously it will be expensive, but you have to pay if you want quality