Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just get a good job son and all the women will come running!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
This is such bad advice. They're telling you that you as a person are unlovable and the only way to get a girlfriend or wife is to just provide financially.

I understand that for evolutionary reasons foids need their partner to be financially stable but how am I supposed to live with the fact that I'm only being loved for what I provide, and if I were to ever stop providing, the "love" would just end?

This advice also proves that personality means nothing. Grass is green and water is wet.

It's also bad advice because it diverts our attention away from dong what is needed to get girls

Dont take advice from boomers. Back then boomers didn't have things like tinder or internet.

Just be a walking atm bro. All the girls will love you

It's also bad advice because it diverts our attention away from dong what is needed to get girls

It also implies that you can "buy" love. How can people spout this sort of advice but at the same time say that love is real?

That's not the bad advice though. It's the only way you can get girl, otherwise they wouldn't be giving this advice.

What's worse is that you can only start getting rich at your late 20's or early 30's at max, an age in which your physique starts to worsen significantly. Only 4 you to betabuxx some ugly post wall single mom who will divorce rape you the moment she can settle for something else.

This is cope anyway since it's not the 50s anymore. Women earn more than men.

"Just get a good job so you'll be able to find a gold digger who will divorce rape you after 1 year and steal half of everything you own"

And that's the absolutely best case scenario.

"Just get a good job so you'll be able to find a gold digger who will divorce rape you after 1 year and steal half of everything you own"

Stop thinking and start paying taxes you fucking goy.

All of them will be running away from me, good job or not. No amount of money will make a foid not be disgusted by me.

want advice? Here just do something that will destroy your entire life

How the fuck I'm supposed to get a job in the first place in this cucked soyciety? I'm actually decent at what I do,but in this shitty earth you need more than that to get hired into a good position,you need to have this shitty thing called "Soft Skills" basically you have to be an extroverted normalfag that LOVES working with others.

Fuck boomers and their shitty advice

It might have worked 40 years ago but know that women are more "empowered" it's no use

How the fuck I'm supposed to get a job in the first place in this cucked soyciety? I'm actually decent at what I do,but in this shitty earth you need more than that to get hired into a good position,you need to have this shitty thing called "Soft Skills" basically you have to be an extroverted normalfag that LOVES working with others.
Just be born with social connections or be a psychopath who can easily reinvent himself and prosper in new and dynamic environments, bro.