Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just get a blind girl bro she won't even know about your looks!

Max_Payne

Max_Payne

I felt the rise of that old familiar feeling.
★★★

>ugly girl dates good looking man
YOU GO GURLL
>ugly guy dates somewhat prettier disabled girl
OMG THIS CREEP IS LITERALLY RAPING HER WITH HIS UGLINESS
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I wish I was making this shit up

Wrap it boys, time to leave Earth.

Even when an incel finds a loophole, cunty foids will do everything to cockblock him. Ogre ogre ogre.

>lucky incel gets to date a blind Becky
>Becky's family isn't happy he's ugly and are trying their best to engineer a breakup

It truly is over for us.

Foids are ultra eugenicists. They will do anything to ensure that unattractive men never breed or find happiness.

They would kill us if they could.

A very ugly guy I know told me he tried with a blind ugly chick on dating apps, her sister was helping her use them. So in the end he got rejected cause they said he is too ugly and she deserves a good looking guy because she is too, lol.

She can sense your perosnality/looks in her mind

JFL it's removed

Foids are ultra eugenicists. They will do anything to ensure that unattractive men never breed or find happiness.

[removed]
Wojak reddit cuck

Unreal.

It's over

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
over
over
over

This is the ultimate inceldom,you're not even allowed to date someone because the others think you are too ugly for her,this is passive rejection.

Just find a blind girl with no family and no friends then ? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just find a blind girl with no family and no friends then ? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
How would a blind girl with no friends or family survive though? :feelshehe:

Damn I'd love to have a blind foidfriend. Maybe they would look past looks.

How would a blind girl with no friends or family survive though? :feelshehe:
By having sharpened other senses.

She felt his height

Too bad she wasn't orphan and deaf.

I'm disabled and was since birth so have sympathy for this couple he found a woman old enough to make intelligent choices and found an Incel whose okay not pretty but seem to care for the woman and would provide for her so assume she is a classy high end foid worth the man's time and attention. And could have a good life together.

People rag on Incels saying we hate foids, not true, some are good ones and others crap the decent ones are worth getting to know. And its more natural she loves the man for being who he is and looks don't matter its quite nice and prove how important looks are to women since the blind woman isn't biased and the so called friends and sister are.

She would’ve only been with him because he was betabux. Why do I say that? Because women can sniff out a masculine guy from the testosterone in his sweat.

In case this isn't fake: lul

There aren't enough blind girls for us.
Someone had to do something about it :lul:

can't she just feel his face anyways?

It seems ugly men finding love is a crime worse than rape.

>lucky incel gets to date a blind Becky
>Becky's family isn't happy he's ugly and are trying their best to engineer a breakup

I thought it is all about personality...

LOL
i choose to believe that is real.
You know, i hardly believe that this is real because once a female cousin of mine had got a boyfriend. The guy was a normie like any other normie, but he always dressed like a drug dealer.
My whole family destroyed her relatioship because they felt that the guy would do some harm to her...
now the guy lives with another beautiful girl and my cousin is on pharmacos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back