Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST. FUCKING. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
tzjgm9ak3c731.png

Maybe it's your personality sweaty. Or maybe it's that stinky fucking hole in your body filled with diseases and bacteria that you call a vagina. or maybe it's cuz you're a man

At least there's no transexualism in my desert.

Yet they do nothing like this for us (writing articles and being supportive and understanding of us)

Good hopefully all trannies rope
Yet they do nothing like this for us (writing articles and being supportive and understanding of us)
Nobody cares if an incel ropes and some even mock it. It shows how hypocritical society is

I want to read the article, is there a link? JFL

If you're straight, you're not interested in men. Logic to me.

"But we're not men." You used to be. You just mutilated your body, but you're still a guy. Just a dickless one now.

JFL, what a twist, straight people are repulsed by trannies. did this not occur to them before now?

why wont you date me you straight white cis male :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You will never hear soys say they aren't entitled to sex, once again CuckTears won't touch this

You aren't entitled to it, honey.

They care about obese whores getting discriminated in the dating world, they care about deformed whores not being able to fuck Chads, they even fucking care about trannies not getting dates. But when we say it we "reek of entitlement". FUCKING GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY.

@Cuyen GTFIH and see this shit.

We need a final solution for the gay question.

IT is nowhere to be found.

So now not dating someone is a crime?
full

Yikes nobody is entitled to sex sweaty

That 42% is about to become a 100%

> changes gender
> "Date me I am a woman!"
JCl1ZEPJdD.png

And we get told “you aren’t entitled to a wahmen’s body”

Of course. why would a straight man want to fuck another man in a dress?

I hope all trannies rope tbh

double standard much? if this article said "men are committing suicide because women won't date them" there'd be an outrage.

if we aren't entitled to sex, neither are trannies

Who gives a damn about them? Nobody cares about us, they even mock us on the daily. Fuck them and the 26 bluepillers.