Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Fucking LOL!

fuck those liberal Eurocucks, I hope based muslims take over that continent.

I DID NOT NEED TO SEE A NAKED PIGSKIN WHORE PUT A NSFW TAG NEXT TIME SHITSKIN

Well yeah people who have kids will replace those that don't have kids and europeans are not having kids.Birth rate to replace the dying population is 2.1 meanwhile europeans have 1.5.

They are both ridiculous af. One are walking around like naked apes who mistakenly walked out of the jungle, while the others are walking around in halloween ghost costumes with inverted colours.

They are both ridiculous af. One are walking around like naked apes who mistakenly walked out of the jungle, while the others are walking around in halloween ghost costumes with inverted colours.
:yes::yes::yes:

ringwraith looking mfs :feelskek:

You're retarded as fuck if you think burqa isn't the optimal way all foids should dress. It contains the thottery

It contains the thottery
It does, but its too much. I prefer this:

You're retarded as fuck if you think burqa isn't the optimal way all foids should dress. It contains the thottery
Nah, just cover your full body loose fit and hair (if married). Ban makeup

I will never date any woman like the ones in this picture as a fact :fuk:

Nah, just cover your full body loose fit and hair (if married). Ban makeup
That's also acceptable islamically, but burqa is ideal. Even greeks and romans had their women cover their hair up. Hair is an important part of female beauty, arguably moreso than the body

That's also acceptable islamically, but burqa is ideal. Even greeks and romans had their women cover their hair up. Hair is an important part of female beauty, arguably moreso than the body
In Judaism, hair is only covered after a woman gets married.

We deserve to be replaced.

fuck those liberal Eurocucks, I hope based muslims take over that continent.
i will personally join the war against kosovo and murder every last islamic creature in there (in mc

What infuriates me the most is how one group is bashed more than the other when both are wrong.

Having your body covered like that is probably not right, but going out naked should be prohibited.

"Our culture." No, that is liberal culture. That is toxic and detrimental to Europe.

The photo is fake, apparently.

Those muslim foids will happily clad themselves in Bikinis for Chaddam