Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just fucking LOL, watch this get unironic backing too

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
1615470569693.png

Women are not entitled to safety. Society does not owe them safety and security

This makes no sense, this would actually make things even more dangerous for women because criminals wouldn't give a shit about a curfew.

If anything it makes it way easier to commit crimes after dark because you know it's much more likely that the only other people around will be useless bystanders.

If a woman was screaming for help, her army of whiteknight cucks would be at home playing on their nintendo switches.

If they actually wanted to keep women safe it would be women following the curfew.

Last edited:
lmao women are really pushing too far, it's like they really want to lose their unearned rights.

So a person categorized as X has committed a crime, let's punish all people of category X.

And I am supposed to be the bad guy?

Also if women don't feel safe outside, they can stay inside. I'm a man and I don't go out at night. I don't want to get mugged.

Last edited:
hopefully she will feel a lot less safe at all times after saying this :feelsokman:
This makes no sense, this would actually make things even more dangerous for women because criminals wouldn't give a shit about a curfew.

If anything it makes it way easier to commit crimes after dark because you know it's much more likely that the only other people around will be useless bystanders.

If a woman was screaming for help, her army of whiteknight cucks would be at home playing on their nintendo switches.

If they actually wanted to keep women safe it would be women following the curfew.
lmao women are really pushing too far, it's like they really want to lose their unearned rights.

just Cuck The Male Gendar into oblivion theory

So there will be a time when only women will be out and no men will be around to intervene if something bad where to happen?
I can't see how this could be exploited at all:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Literal fascist, unironically. Men's rights? What's that? Do those male brutes have actual rights?

Incels have been joking around, but now we have public figures who unironically believe men should be forcefully segregated. Why can't we question the notion of women's rights then? We've been talking about it so much.

So there will be a time when only women will be out and no men will be around to intervene if something bad where to happen?
I can't see how this could be exploited at all:feelsEhh:
Oooo my rapey senses are tingling:feelshmm:
JK FBI I’m too pussy to actually do anything IRL:feelsbadman:

It's fucking over time has already ran out.

This will help with DOMESTIC violence I.e violence in the home by someone they're living with jfl.

High IQ, but as usual the immediate suggestion is that men have their freedoms taken away

Lessen discrimination by increasing it against the entire male gender. Fucking Swedes. From Vikings to homos, ya hate to see it.