Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just fucking lol @ therapists

I remember going to a therapist when I was 27. She was a 40 year old foid and she tried to relate to me by saying how loneliness affects everyone and that she suffered from depression, loneliness and a lack of self esteem herself. She talked about all the times she spent crying in bed and how she wandered through life in her early 20s wanting to die

as she did this over several sessions I couldn’t help but notice the big wedding ring on her finger. Turns out when she was 27 and in her deepest depression a former dorm mate asked her out after reconnecting and she found love and happiness :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As blackpilled as I am I actually like my therapist. After spilling my guts I even made her tear up a bit. Sure she can never understand, but she didn't judge me and even felt sympathy for me surprisingly. Maybe not all women are shitty afterall

The mental gymnastics they go through to justify Chad only:

Holy shit HONKville.

Tbh all this fds thing it's just the obvious that everyone knows, blackpill is

Last edited:
I remember going to a therapist when I was 27. She was a 40 year old foid and she tried to relate to me by saying how loneliness affects everyone and that she suffered from depression, loneliness and a lack of self esteem herself. She talked about all the times she spent crying in bed and how she wandered through life in her early 20s wanting to die

as she did this over several sessions I couldn’t help but notice the big wedding ring on her finger. Turns out when she was 27 and in her deepest depression a former dorm mate asked her out after reconnecting and she found love and happiness :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Pathetic, such fragility and privilege. If that seriously happened, then she would have already roped years ago if born as a male.

"It just so happens" applies perfectly here. This is the motto of a normie's life. It just so happens man.