Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just fucking lol @ my family.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
They're all massive morons.

Like today my dad told me 'the reason you're depressed is because you're in the house all the time' BECAUSE WAGESLAVING AT 24/7 JOB WOULD MAKE ME LESS DEPRESSED???? AS IF IT'S SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE THAT'S MAKING DEPRESSED NOT THAT MY LIFE AS A WHOLE IS WHAT MAKES ME DEPRESSED.

dc comics joker GIF

Going outside does help you out though.

IT'S SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE THAT'S MAKING DEPRESSED NOT THAT MY LIFE AS A WHOLE IS WHAT MAKES ME DEPRESSED.
This right here, family will never understand because they are mostly normies they can’t relate. Honestly we are all alone.

Like today my dad told me 'the reason you're depressed is because you're in the house all the time'
I don't really get it tbh, what should an incel do outside? and also why does he expect you to go out with the covid situation JFL

Going outside does help you out though.

Going for a walk could ease the mind true.

But wageslaving in a store the whole day? that's what he means by 'going outside' it means i should be like my brother and wageslave.

Going for a walk could ease the mind true.

But wageslaving in a store the whole day? that's what he means by 'going outside' it means i should be like my brother and wageslave.
Go outside and have sex

It must honestly suck to have to wage slave. If I'm ever going to wage slave it better be for 100k/y minimum I'm not giving up my free time studymaxxing and going to school for 12 years only for the crumbs of some rich CE), fuck that shit. My time, energy and skills are worth wa~ay more than that.