Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Fucking LOL at this 5'4" TRP currycel, curries are literally memes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This 5'4" moron curry is very thankful for all the valuable advices he got. He is now gymceling and getting a crap load of IOIs from sub 5 femoids. Now he wants to expand his horizon so that he can shag 9/10 prime white stacies.

He needs more valuable advice, could you guys please help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/7skjf0/only_attracting_low_value_females_how_do_i_move/

LMAO, holy fucking shit.

Btw, here is a happy curry spotted while he was expanding his horizons --

booyHRo.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

I FUCKING THREW UP MY CEREAL HOLY KEKKKKSSS

Completely delusional post by that curry

Lol you dont believe him? I have seen some curries getting pussies here all the time

So many try hards and tough guys in that forum.

Good looking guys slamming good looking girls thinking their game and dedication to TRP strategy paid off, KEK.

zebracrossing said:
Lol you dont believe him? I have seen some curries getting pussies here all the time
you're the most bluepilled poster on this forum

chudur-budur said:
This 5'4" moron curry is very thankful for all the valuable advices he got. He is now gymceling and getting a crap load of IOIs from sub 5 femoids. Now he wants to expand his horizon so that he can shag 9/10 prime white stacies.

He needs more valuable advice, could you guys please help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/7skjf0/only_attracting_low_value_females_how_do_i_move/

LMAO, holy fucking shit.

Btw, here is a happy curry spotted while he was expanding his horizons --

booyHRo.gif

5'4"
HAHAAHAHAHAHA THE COPE
I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT BECOMING A BANKER THAN HE HAS AT GETTING A HIGH VALUE FEMALE HAAHAHHAHA.
THE COPE.

Sub8Hate said:
So many try hards and tough guys in that forum.
Good looking guys slamming good looking girls thinking their game and dedication to TRP strategy paid off, KEK.
What’s funny about that sub is that they love to LARP soooo fucking much. I have yet to see an actual video or pic proof of them banging some chick.

No one who gets laid consistently posts on Reddit.

“I have had decent success with some application of game or whatever I understood of it with chubby chicks and some minority women“

wtf, he should be grateful he’s getting more than 90% of curries

He's not incel though

so who has the last laugh? Think about it

Just run rope game brah
Suicide-rope..jpg

giphy.gif

Well if he is truly getting results than I got nothing but respect for him

Cuck-Damage said:
He's not incel though

so who has the last laugh? Think about it

How do you know? 5'4" curry is not an incel is like he is violating some laws of physics or some shit.

zebracrossing said:
Lol you dont  believe him? I have seen some curries getting pussies here all the time

Yup exactly, I see all the curries get drowned in pussies all the time. Even some of them can rain pussies from the sky if there is a "severe pussy draught" happening.

Genecel said:
OP why do you hate your own race?

I dont' hate my own race.

Lmao look at the comments now. The deluded curry is fantasizing about stealing someone's woman from them. LMFAO 

[attachment=1984]

Attachments

• 066FADB5-C18D-4F65-89AD-F7185F47D0CF.jpeg
    066FADB5-C18D-4F65-89AD-F7185F47D0CF.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 256
He says that women stare at him wherever he goes

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/73iavk/stuck_in_a_difficult_place_need_advice_hear_me/

zebracrossing said:
Lol you dont  believe him? I have seen some curries getting pussies here all the time

How have you not been banned yet

zebracrossing said:
Redpilled*

Might as well be bluepilled

dawn said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/73iavk/stuck_in_a_difficult_place_need_advice_hear_me/

Yeah. Stares of disgust.

I read the post. He is only 5'4 so base on that alone he have to lowers his standards. If he is a 5 / 10  than he need to date slightly down to like a 3 or 4 just to balance with women dating up

They are staring at him but in the ewww kind of way.

Cuck-Damage said:
He committed suicide a year or so later

true story

source?

dawn said:

Most deluded curries are obnoxious liars. I am a curry myself, I know these people really well.

chudur-budur said:
Most deluded curries are obnoxious liars. I am a curry myself, I know these people really well.

Fucking lol at the guy in your profile picture. I dont know why but i lol everytime i see him

I spat out my coffee in laughter. Just rope

Saleem said:
Well if he is truly getting results than I got nothing but respect for him

I am actually very curious to see what kind of results a 5'4" curry can get.

Hes 5´4 and ethnic its over for him

Cynistic said:
Hes 5´4 and ethnic its over for him

LAMO go to that reddit thread, people from here are trying to blackpill him. A complete kek.

Never change man, never end your crusade against coping currycels

ThiccQueen said:

Sure man, that's my life motto, saving moron curries from the grave embarrassment.

chudur-budur said:
ThiccQueen said:
Sure man, that's my life motto, saving moron curries from the grave embarrassment.

TBH im screwed as a midget arabcel, however I really do feel bad for currycels.

Cynistic said:

Become an incel online jihadist, be the merchant of blackpill. Save other moron arabcels from embarassment, do exactly what I am doing for moron currycels.

chudur-budur said:
Cynistic said:
Become an incel online jihadist, be the merchant of blackpill. Save other moron arabcels from embarassment, do exactly what I am doing for moron currycels.

Jihadists are a meme, I dont care about someones religion/opinion, they can whatever the f they want.

chudur-budur said:
I am actually very curious to see what kind of results a 5'4" curry can get.

Same. I was very skeptical as well

Cynistic said:
chudur-budur said:
Cynistic said:
Jihadists are a meme, I dont care about someones religion/opinion, they can whatever the f they want.
LOOK AT THIS LIBERAL