Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just fucking lol at r/teenagers

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
screenshot taken from IT, hence the downvotes.

"I know ugly people with gfs" and I know several successful black people, does that mean racism doesn't exist?

"Why tf are you on r/teenagers if you are balding" Yeah cause people can't bald at young age you retard.

women don't understand balding

that sub is worst sub ever existed

I knew a guy that was balding in high school he had a big hole on the back of his head people always bullied him

A lot of the future-incel/incel teens calling people "nonces" and the like on r/teenagers are going to grow up one day and realise that they missed the boat on teenage love and pussy and are going to realise that they are now the vilified "nonces" lmao. These fucks don't realise how fast those years go, and the guys don't realise how doomed 80% of them are haha get fucked youngshits :feelsthink::feelsthink:. By the time these fucks are 20 they'll be getting called pedos for looking at a 17 year old. Maybe they will understand how fucked it all is then :feelshaha:

The guys on r/teenagers are the lowest of the low teens, they're losers. No socially-adjusted teen who is enjoying his/her life is typing shit on Reddit, Chad doesn't even know what Reddit is

Bunch of blue pilled faggots on that sub, probably still going through that phase where they watch those little coming of age movies, where the guy gets the girl in the end and thinks "oh boy that's gonna be me one of these days I just know it" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

at that age theyre still bluepilled and hopeful, reality will kick in during their twenties

Whenever that sub hits the popular feed its either a post from chad/stacy/some future whore becky or some turbo autist kid :lul:

He’s fakecel if he unironically browses r slash teenagers.

Jfl at teenagers. Most of them think they are temporarily embarrassed chads. I see a lot of them in twitch chats calling people incels. If you’re spending your teenage years watching streamers there is a high probability you’re going to wake up in your 20’s still a virgin. :feelskek:

Lol he wrecked you

sub8 retards get wrecked so easily, this guy's right GTFO with that stupid shit

The guys on r/teenagers are the lowest of the low teens, they're losers. No socially-adjusted teen who is enjoying his/her life is typing shit on Reddit, Chad doesn't even know what Reddit is
Yep. The moment you find yourself on Reddit or 4chan (I like both tbh) is when something has already gone wrong.

thats a good sub to spread the blackpill :blackpill:

And foids whoring for attention. They are a few of chads and stacies and a majority of lowlifes surrounding and cheering them on. Only backdrop charackters to other people's movies and content with it.

Tbh