Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just fucking lol at my non existant dating life

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Ive messaged over 100 females online, and out of that number ive probably only got proper conversations/ responses from maybe 5 women.But i feel like these times they were just messaging back because they were bored ( waiting for chad) or were humoring me, giving me false hope. All of the other cunts just look at my nice greeting message, look at my face and then just ignore me.

It seriously is over for ugly males.

They’re talking to multiple men at the same time.

I don't know what does and doesn't count as brag anymore, so I would be wary. You feel like 5% of women are humoring you, and I sympathize with that, but the mods might feel like 5% of women are actually interested in you. 5% more than most incels.

same can be said for me man, messaged so many yet nothing..

How long are your messages? How many puns did you include? Marvel references? Did you read her profile and reference it? I bet it's your personality. Have you tried being a decent human bean? Let's unpack this.

I don't know what does and doesn't count as brag anymore, so I would be wary. You feel like 5% of women are humoring you, and I sympathize with that, but the mods might feel like 5% of women are actually interested in you. 5% more than most incels.
Trust me, this is not a brag thread, this is " how ugly and pathetic i am" thread. complete opposite. and its not 5 percent, itd be less, cause i said ive messaged over 100, i dont know how many i relaly have messaged.

If you get 100 matches on any dating platform within a reasonable amount of time, you sure aren't ugly. The reply rate does suggest you're an incel tho.

How long are your messages? How many puns did you include? Marvel references? Did you read her profile and reference it? I bet it's your personality. Have you tried being a decent human bean? Let's unpack this.
" just message more women bro, itll work out soon!"

even though ive literally messaged every female in existence that is around my area. Ive even messaged the fat trash even chad wouldnt want
If you get 100 matches on any dating platform within a reasonable amount of time, you sure aren't ugly. The reply rate does suggest you're an incel tho.
Thats not matches, tats just me messaging women. this dating site must work different to others, as yea i know there are some where u can only message if u match em or some bs

Reminder Chad just says "hey" and get laid

Trust me, this is not a brag thread, this is " how ugly and pathetic i am" thread. complete opposite. and its not 5 percent, itd be less, cause i said ive messaged over 100, i dont know how many i relaly have messaged.

No one says "This is a brag thread." It's not for you to decide. It's for the mods to decide.

No one says "This is a brag thread." It's not for you to decide. It's for the mods to decide.
So im bragging about how pathetic my life is? ok its a brag thread then

Ive messaged over 100 females online, and out of that number ive probably only got proper conversations/ responses from maybe 5 women.But i feel like these times they were just messaging back because they were bored ( waiting for chad) or were humoring me, giving me false hope. All of the other cunts just look at my nice greeting message, look at my face and then just ignore me.

It seriously is over for ugly males.

You must not be that ugly if you actually got responses back. I've never gotten a single response back. And I've been trying online dating for 11 years. Back in the day even some of my real life incel friends used to get responses on OkCupid (before they changed their system) , plenty of fish, connecting singles, and other free sites. Now none of us get replies anywhere.

Reminder Chad just says "hey" and get laid
with a stupid about me/ bio and one picture :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
You must not be that ugly if you actually got responses back. I've never gotten a single response back. And I've been trying online dating for 11 years. Back in the day even some of my real life incel friends used to get responses on OkCupid (before they changed their system) , plenty of fish, connecting singles, and other free sites. Now none of us get replies anywhere.
Yea well idk man i must have been lucky but recently im getting nothing back. Probably because im getting older and they see a 24 year old subhuman with no dating experience is pathetic

Last edited:
I have liked on thousands of women’s profiles. Only got a few matches, and all of those few matches unmatched within minutes or hours after me sending them a message, never had any responses to the messages.

I stopped trying. There’s only so much you can do before it becomes pointless. I liked on thousands of women I don’t even find attractive and they still don’t match me or talk to me. It’s not like I’m only liking Stacey’s. 80%+ of the profiles aren’t even Stacey’s to begin with, it’s mostly 3-6/10s.

Came to the realisation that all the 3-6/10s foids have literally hundreds and thousands of matches, with a ton of those guys being better looking than me, so it makes sense as to why I’d get nothing out of it.

So im bragging about how pathetic my life is? ok its a brag thread then

What I'm saying is, the mods aren't basing this on "intent." The mods are basing this on whether or not it disrupts the peace of the forum. You don't have to mean to brag, but sometimes it's best for certain threads not to be made. I'm not saying this is one of them, that's up to the mods.

They say "wya" or " "
You get what I mean, Chads slay with minimal effort, and blue pilled normals have to spend 20 minutes thinking of an opening message so they just barely have a chance at having the foid's attention

What I'm saying is, the mods aren't basing this on "intent." The mods are basing this on whether or not it disrupts the peace of the forum. You don't have to mean to brag, but sometimes it's best for certain threads not to be made. I'm not saying this is one of them, that's up to the mods.
well thats just bullshit then. if this thread gets deleted cause of that ill be leaving this forum

" just message more women bro, itll work out soon!"

even though ive literally messaged every female in existence that is around my area. Ive even messaged the fat trash even chad wouldnt want

Thats not matches, tats just me messaging women. this dating site must work different to others, as yea i know there are some where u can only message if u match em or some bs
Sorry, mate. In that case it's safe to assume you're average at best.

they message chad first

My sister told me she signed up for Tinder and Bumble, and in 2 days, she literally got hundreds of matches and messages. It got so much she deleted her account.

Meanwhile, I have gotten a grand total of 2 matches after literally swiping right through everyone I saw within a 100 mile radius.
Fuck this.

nice meme
messages even a few mean nothing, dates is where its at and im 0 there
My sister told me she signed up for Tinder and Bumble, and in 2 days, she literally got hundreds of matches and messages. It got so much she deleted her account.

Meanwhile, I have gotten a grand total of 2 matches after literally swiping right through everyone I saw within a 100 mile radius.
Fuck this.
can relate, whore sister got same and complained there was no men anywhere that she was alone forever despite having like 7 boyfriends to date

Fuck this.

I snapchat filtered my real actual face to a female and I also got well over 1000+ matches and tons of messages on tinder, I had many dozens of guys use their paid time-extension on bumble for me, all within 48 hours on tinder and bumble.

Let's hope it isn't over, man.

I snapchat filtered my real actual face to a female and I also got well over 1000+ matches and tons of messages on tinder, I had many dozens of guys use their paid time-extension on bumble for me, all within 48 hours on tinder and bumble.
bruh its over

You get what I mean, Chads slay with minimal effort, and blue pilled normals have to spend 20 minutes thinking of an opening message so they just barely have a chance at having the foid's attention
wya

If any of us had the face for dating apps, we wouldn't be here

Chads slay with minimal effort, and blue pilled normals have to spend 20 minutes thinking of an opening message so they just barely have a chance at having the foid's attention
They wouldn't have any chances, no matter what they type in, be it simple "Hey" or Shakespear's sonnets.

It’s over for many

Remember being baffled by this when I was 16 and naive. Had such a basic concept of the world. I thought if I was nice and respectful and offered meaningful conversation I would get results. I realize now it’s my personality

Iktf bro. I sent so many long, thoughtful messages to a plethora of people, and all of them either ignored them or made it clear that they had no intention to "start something serious" (=just wanted some online attention from me, and not actually meet up). It seems hopeless. I wish dating was like anything else in life, the more effort you put in, the sweeter the award will be. But no, of course, dating is based just on your bones and sheer luck. Fuck it.