Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found the femcel selfie sub

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-

Undeniable proof that "femcels" are just average women who can't get Chad to fuck/commit.

It's got some beckies and some high tier beckies TBH especially considering what Stacy looks like without fakeup.

“Femcels” all want chad they have probably rejected their looksmatch on numerous occasions

They would all reject all of us though 100000000% sure of that.

Tbh a lot of these “femcels” are nigger foids it’s kinda weird

meme gender, 90% of them are below 20.

JFL

there's some guy posts wtf

I would date her wtf

"Femcels" are basically the femoids version of male fakecels that come to brag about their lives. Not one single "femcel" has a shittier life than the average confirmed incel on this site.

I don't think r/TheGlowUp is meant to be a femcel subreddit. But they do use a lot of -cel terminology.

"Femcels" are basically the femoids version of male fakecels that come to brag about their lives. Not one single "femcel" has a shittier life than the average confirmed incel on this site.

They are all volcels and some admit to it

They are all volcels and some admit to it
I wish they just called it "Discriminating Male Looks" or something. They shouldn't have "cel" attached to anything.

I just cant go on reddit anymore, its too sad. Its more than sad, it is just unbearably disgusting and revolting.

I thought my life was sad, but when I went on reddit and saw how these normies act and how they treat each other, I was like martin luther king jr by comparison. The sad truth is that average people are just terrible, for everyone else but also for themselves. When you go on reddit you can see how the average normie ruins their life

Some of them are extremely ugly, but there are also a lot of high tier beckys

This curry tried so hard to chadmaxx :feelshaha:. Where's IT telling them to get a better personality though? :feelshmm:

She could get PLENTY of boyfriend, but anything else than a 8/10? No thank you, i'm such a femcel teehee.
Looksmatch:

g26fbeG.jpg

Last edited:
femcel=cantgetchadcel

Last edited:
Tbh a lot of these “femcels” are nigger foids it’s kinda weird
Not really.
Those cunts believe they deserve the best.
You'll never find a Stacy there, they never use reddit.

"Looking young"

I honestly pity the men that would end up with those things.

fatcel=volcel
If he loses some more fat he will become Chad-tier.

7/10 and below girls that think not being able to fuck chad means they aren't having dating success. They'd reject any guy in their league 100% of the time

I would totally fuck some of them.

my looksmatch think she's incel and im here rotting alone
ohd72iaj6qp41.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
U a fakecel..GTFO

I would fuck all women in that sub but chad only :cryfeels:

7/10 and below girls that think not being able to fuck chad means they aren't having dating success. They'd reject any guy in their league 100% of the time
Thats the problem...They compete with the foids..Fk..This is bullshit..who will educate these beaches..
I would rate her 6...fk

Last edited:
This sub makes me feel depressed, ngl.