Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found out my oneitis is now pregnant

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Chad wins again. And he made sure to make his victory last. FUCK I hope I die. I hate women so much, I lack the words to describe it. It‘s over.

Just found out my oneitis is now pregnant​

to make matters worse i found her sucking a BBC on BLACKED.com

Chads always wins.

Brutal, my oneitis is in her second relationship. I made an alt account on instagram telling her that she cucked her ex and she blocked me and her account has been private ever since :feelskek:

Chad wins again. And he made sure to make his victory last. FUCK I hope I die. I hate women so much, I lack the words to describe it. It‘s over.
cuck

I had two crushes so far and I accepted both times that it's over for me.
It will rip your heart in pieces but there's nothing you can do.
I won't fall for it a third time.

Imagine some chad cumming inside her without a condom on, that NEVER happen to us.

If you beg hard enough maybe she will let you jerk off in the corner of the hospital room and watch while she gives birth to chads child

I mean it.
I highly doubt she will be above your level then
I think you're forgetting what forum we're in. I will not find a woman who loves me for who I am ever.