Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just found out I'm getting my PhD by the end of this month

• Thread starter Five Dozen Eggs
  • Start date
Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★★★
Title says it all, but I'm finally getting my doctorate in Molecular Pathology at the end of the month. Just wanted to share with all of you and hopefully dispel a few myths about incels not having real world jobs or impacting our communities in a positive way. Women still avoid me like the plague though, no amount of school will ever be able to change my bone structure. And fuck betabuxxing I wouldn't give my money to anybody knowing how hard I've worked for this.

Congrats. I don't know from where you got the motivation to work hard as an incel

B-B-BUT... YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO A PHD, INKWELL!

damn man thats nice

Congrats. I don't know from where you got the motivation to work hard as an incel

Thank you, honestly I drive most of my anger at people/women/the world into my studies and gymcelling. I just want to be succesful and then rub it in everyone's face who bullied me through most of my life.

B-B-BUT... YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO A PHD, INKWELL!

This is true for any non-stem PhD and a lot of medical school ones as well. Academia is fucked.

i'm genuinely super proud of you bro. you worked super hard and you earned it. good on ya mate.

i'm genuinely super proud of you bro. you worked super hard and you earned it. good on ya mate.
Lifemogs me to Jupiter and back

Congratz dude, may you cope well
damn man thats nice

Thanks all, I know I might be a bit of an outlier on this site but I honestly believe the very best way for an incel to cope is to become successful and then tell everyone who doubted you to eat shit. Everyone needs to take the long-plotted-revengepill IMO.

Thanks all, I know I might be a bit of an outlier on this site but I honestly believe the very best way for an incel to cope is to become successful and then tell everyone who doubted you to eat shit. Everyone needs to take the long-plotted-revengepill IMO.
too lazy and low motivationmaxxed. you're definitely an outlier. be a symbol for us out in the real world. be our token successful incel, so to speak.

Studymogs me to Andromeda and back.

Congratulations though. Enjoy your new life and yes definitely don't betabux as you said.

too lazy and low motivationmaxxed. you're definitely an outlier. be a symbol for us out in the real world. be our token successful incel, so to speak.
I'm trying, but it's a long road and we'll see if I make it.

It's long, tough, and requires some effort, but imagine getting all the people who never believed in you together in a room just to talk about how great your life has been. Even though the girls will never come to anyone like us for anything but the money, just the satisfaction of knowing their lives suck more than ours on at least one level is a great feeling.

I'm not saying everyone here has to be successful and honestly my road absolutely was much harder due to how I look and my original nationality but fuck does it feel nice to be able to say I actually did something with myself.

I moved countries and tanked my quality of life to zero essentially towards making this a reality. Let's see if it was worth it.
Good luck! I moved when I was a teenager but Visas were difficult until I got citizenship two years ago. The road gets easier my friend, you just gotta keep on moving.

Can't imagine the amount of willpower and ambition you have. Congrats

congrats! I want to get a PhD as well but you are getting one in a field that actually makes money. Hope everything goes well for you :feelsokman:

I’m studying to get into pharmacy school. I’m almost done with my pre-requisites. It’s a guaranteed six figure salary after I graduate.

You will be unemployed or working in a bar serving drinks after your PhD. People will call you Dr. GetMyDrink Bitch

So much for 'muh real-world impact'.

Title says it all, but I'm finally getting my doctorate in Molecular Pathology at the end of the month. Just wanted to share with all of you and hopefully dispel a few myths about incels not having real world jobs or impacting our communities in a positive way. Women still avoid me like the plague though, no amount of school will ever be able to change my bone structure. And fuck betabuxxing I wouldn't give my money to anybody knowing how hard I've worked for this.
Use your knowledge of science to invent a CRISPR treatment for ugly genes.

Congrats. I’m working on my JD so I can be a lawyercel

You will be unemployed or working in a bar serving drinks after your PhD. People will call you Dr. GetMyDrink Bitch

So much for 'muh real-world impact'.
thats doesn't apply to STEM PhDs that much though.

I'll have bachelor's degree soon :cryfeels: