Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just found out I’m an inbredcel

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
On my mother’s side everyone has the same last name (even before marriage) . I didn’t think much of it because jones is a common last name in wales (where my family hails from).

But after I did more research into it (threw a DNA test) I found out I’m SIGNIFICANTLY inbred :feelsrope: .

That explains why all my features are in the wrong places.

Brutal :feelsbadman: I'm wonder if I'm inbred myself. My face does not look normal at all, and I don't know who my biological dad is. It is likely that I could be inbred. I'm really sorry for you brocel.

Brutal :feelsbadman: I'm wonder if I'm inbred myself. My face does not look normal at all, and I don't know who my biological dad is. It is likely that I could be inbred. I'm really sorry for you brocel.
Probably explains my autism too. If you can’t tell by now I’m mega retarded

plenty of inbreeding goes on here in england too

Probably explains my autism too. If you can’t tell by now I’m mega retarded
I have autism too. Everything about me is fucked up, not just one thing, so this could have been caused by inbreeding :feelsbadman:

I’m thinking about geomaxing to Eastern Europe, I’ve been mistaken for polish before.
I don't think that is going to work. JBB is law in EE

You forgot to start no fap!
Yea but let me guide you to my primal nofap testostERone boosting course that will give you 3 growth spurts. Just buy my spartan method book for 500$

Yea but let me guide you to my primal nofap testostERone boosting course that will give you 3 growth spurts. Just buy my spartan method book for 500$
SPARTAN METHOD! IM WHEEZING