Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just found out 2 of 6 top post count users are Turkish

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
And then there is also knajjd who is one of the founders of this website I think.I never thought we Turks would be this overrepresented in an Incel forum tbh :dafuckfeels:I saw many other fellow turkcels here,guess inceldom is growing so fast in Turkey.

Who are the two people who are Turkish? I know Cuyen is Turkish, who is the other one?

just go to Germany and play the refugee game or something

there’s a lot of Turkish ppl here for some reason.

Turkish are manlets so it's not suprising.

And then there is also knajjd who is one of the founders of this website I think.I never thought we Turks would be this overrepresented in an Incel forum tbh :dafuckfeels:I saw many other fellow turkcels here,guess inceldom is growing so fast in Turkey.
It's over for KARA BOGAcels. Prep that turkish pussy for white BVLLS.

knajjd isn't a founder of this site, he is just a moderator. He was modded in the early days of .me and I thought it was really weird because his pictures had already been leaked and being above average facially should've warranted him a ban even.

Hi. @muharremabi is turkish too.

Turks have second highest obesity rates after UK and Malta in Europe. They are kebab eating landwhales.

No evidence needed that countries with high fat foid rates create more incel men. It's strongly correlated.

Turks invaded everything I loved, including Metin2. Why the fuck do they like that game so much anyway?

Im corius about how turkish foids are. Are they also as arrogant and agresive with feminism they can be a threaten for you in the street??

Im corius about how turkish foids are. Are they also as arrogant and agresive with feminism they can be a threaten for you in the street??
They are Muslim and fat.

They are Muslim and fat.
but do they dare to disrespect or even menace men on the street. Or are more controlled in that regard?? Cause that is the west for you.

And IT tell us that incels need a haircut