Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found my chad lite older brothers old iPad

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s POTENT SUIFUEL. He was pure chad lite through out all HS. There was videos on it with him, girls and guys partying and having fun, being social, making connections etc. That whole time I remember I was rotting in my room alone. Fuck I want to cry. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:

It’s POTENT SUIFUEL. He was pure chad lite through out all HS. There was videos on it with him, girls and guys partying and having fun, being social, making connections etc. That whole time I remember I was rotting in my room alone. Fuck I want to cry. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:
please dump please OP I'm stone faced against such potent suifuel

Does he have sex clips, or clips of him murdering a loser?

Genetic recombination is a bitch.

Jfl, neither. But he doesn’t need that to prove he’s had plenty of sex. I lived in the next room as him. He would bring over plenty of JB’s and fuck them.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
ITS NOT FAIR. How many virginities did he take, you think?

ITS NOT FAIR. How many virginities did he take, you think?
Jfl. Idk, but he’s told me he has fucked more than a hundred girls by now. He’s currently 23. So I would assume dozens of virginities. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Jfl, neither. But he doesn’t need that to prove he’s had plenty of sex. I lived in the next room as him. He would bring over plenty of JB’s and fuck them.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
moar pls OP

Jfl. Idk, but he’s told me he has fucked more than a hundred girls by now. He’s currently 23. So I would assume dozens of virginities. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
NOOOO

It's always suifuel when siblings are so different. My brother is probably high tier normie/chad lite - always had gfs on and off while I rot.

My nazi friend gos to tons of parties and is social despite being short and having glasses. I remember when my crush tried to hit on him in 8th grade, while he was shother than she. This makes me to want to rage so hard :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . Personalitypill seems more accurate to me than heightpill. My crush was not even a stacy, was and antisocial religious girl somewhere between 6 and 8 but she still treated me like a subhuman. Fuck my life. Im still affected by something that happened years ago lol

Last edited:
My nazi friend gos to tons of parties and is social despite being short and having glasses. I remember when my crush tried to hit on him in 8th grade, while he was shother than she. This makes to to want to rage so hard :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . Personalitypill seems more accurate to me than heightpill.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
nazi = JBW
@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell thoughts? :feelskek:

Last edited:
Now you know how elliot rodger must have felt at that time.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
nazi = JBW
@Colvin76 thoughts? :feelskek:
Im not bluepilled lol i was shocked too by that shit. The guy is not getting pussy irl but that girl seemed to like him and it was weird.

We are a different species entirely from chads

I think i hate your brother ngl.

Sell it and buy some time with a who're!

never began if you have a brother who mogs you

Stop it with the jbpill it's too brutal :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Chads live alien lives compared to us

I am sorry bro