Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Found an Overdue Library Book - From 1978.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I was cleaning my house when I came across an overdue library book. It was mixed in with the other books, in a carton. I recognized it right away, because all library books have plastic covers. Once I saw the plastic cover - I knew I was in deep s--t.
I was smart enough to read lots of books, but dumb enough to forget to return them in time. The librarian, who was an elderly lady, would have to keep reminding me to return books that I've taken out. They frequently come back late. They charge a nickel for each day overdue. A nickel was a lot back then, plus the many books times many days added up. My parents were not happy. I had a tendency to misplace things.

By the way, it was an astronomy book. It's amazing how much more we know about The Universe today, than when that book was published. The copyright on it says 1959.

Last edited:
Dont have to return books just wait for the librarian to drop dead

Doesn’t matter now because that librarian is now dead

Dont have to return books just wait for the librarian to drop dead
I'm sure she's long gone by now. I would say she was in her 70's. It's possible, but not likely she was born in the 1800's.
I'm sure that librarian was more decent than the women of today. May she rest on Peace.
I winder what she would think of the internet, if she was still with us?

I'm sure she's long gone by now. I would say she was in her 70's. It's possible, but not likely she was born in the 1800's.
What does it feel like seeing all these 15-30 year old incels complain when you've suffered twice as much?

What does it feel like seeing all these 15-30 year old incels complain when you've suffered twice as much?
They have no right to complain. They don't know what real suffering is.
I bet many of them will get girls. They go to Hugh school, college. They will get good jobs.

Well. I guess you'll be homeless thanks to all them decades of nickles. And interest... My condolences.

i would return it via the "after hours" book drop, chute thingy....

Where a hoody so the security cameras don't see your face...

Good luck with that!

Incel trait forget to return library boobs

That's a fine piece of history don't return it

Someone has been watching too many reruns of Seinfeld.